~5.The Party Vol.1~

Vanessa's POV

After hours of thinking I decided to go to the party. Veronica is right. I do need to make new friends as ridiculous as it sounds. A 16-year-old girl should have some standard friends by now, but not me and this is a great opportunity that I shouldn't waste. As soon as I took my final decision I called Alex to tell him to come to the party with me.

-''Hey Alex! How are you doing?''

-"Hi, Nessa. I am good how are you? What's up?"

-"I got an invitation to tonight's party"

-"Yeah so did I. Don't tell me you want to go."

-"In the beginning, I didn't. But Roni persuaded me and I believe it's a great chance to get to meet other people from our school that we don't know of. Sooo will you come with me to the party? Please?"

-"You know I am not a party guy at all, but for you, I would do anything. So yes I will come with you. But you will promise me that you won't drink anything. Last time turned out pretty bad for you and I got so worried."

-"Ok, I promise I won't. The party starts at 9 so will you pick me from my place at 8?"

-"Yeah sounds good"

-"Ok see you later. Bye!"

I was so excited about this party. I can't wait to meet new people. Or even a special boy.

Grayson's POV

I was watching videos on youtube when Ethan came in my room yelling at me. 

-"Get your ass up and start dressing up for the party." He shouted at me.

-"I didn't even say that I would come to the party."

"No, you don't get it. You ARE coming to the party. We have to make a spectacular entry as the new hot twins. By the way, I told Teressa that you will make out with her and now she owes me a favor so treat her as I've taught you." Ethan said to me winking his eye.

-"Bro why would you do that. You didn't even ask me, you idiot."

-"Stop bitching about it and get up."

-"Is she at least sexy or pretty? I mean if I make out with her it has to be worth it."

-"She is cute and good looking don't worry about it. We will pick them up at 8 from their place."

-"Who's them?"

-"Umm, I will go to the party with Teressa's older sister. That was the favor. She is so hot."

-"What?! You know what? Fine. I don't really care anyway. I just want to get this over. But you owe me big time."

-"Whatever. Just get ready, we are running late." Ethan said as he walked out of my room.

After an hour of searching for the ideal outfit, I finally found the one. I put it on and looked myself in the mirror. "Damn boy you look good in this outfit," I said to myself. By the time Ethan and I got ready we took our motorcycles and drove to the girls' house.

-"You ring the bell," Ethan said to me.

-"No, you ring it. You got me into this."

-"Fine."

Ethan knocked on their door and started combing his hair and fixing his suit.

"Wtf are you doing dude? It's not a date or something special. You are going to fuck her not marry her. Chill"

-"Yeah, you're right." He said when the door opened.

-"Hey, guys!" They said with one voice.

-"Hey, how are you, girls?" We replied in the same way.

After we talked for a few minutes we left for the party.

Vanessa's POV

I was so anxious about this party so I spent hours trying to find the perfect outfit and when I finally did I was really proud of myself. After a few minutes of waiting, Alex finally showed up. I was ready to yell at him for being late but his appearance made me lost my breath. 

-"Alex where were you... Oh my god, you look phenomenal!"

-"Oh, thanks, Nessa. You look stunning. Good choice for the outfit too. I haven't seen you dress up like that since...the last party we went together." He said sadly.

-"Alex don't worry about it. I promised you I won't drink. Everything will be just fine." I said tο reassure him.

-"Okey. I trust you. Let's go!" Alex said as we got into his car and drove to the party.

Veronica's POV

After 10 minutes of driving, I arrived at Aaron's place. I had been waiting for this for so long.

-"Do you have it?" I asked him, as I walked in and gave him a kiss.

-"Of course babe."

"Finally, It has been a month since I last smoked weed. Thanks, babe." I said to Aaron and gave him a good kiss.

-"You're welcome. But be careful. Nessa can't know about this. I don't want my brother to find out that I am a drug dealer."

-"Of course. This is our secret." I said as I started smoking. After I finished it we left for the party.

~At the party~

By the time we got to the party, I could already feel the dizziness hitting at me. Now it was time to have fun I said to myself as I was getting out of the car. We reached the porch of the house the party was held and I stopped for a second.

-"Are you okay babe?" Aaron asked me worryingly.

-"Yeah, I am great. It's party time." I said walking in the front door.

Grayson's POV

By the time we arrived at the party we didn't do anything but make out. I have to say she is a good kisser and she is kind of hot, but I am not feeling it. I barely got to meet her and she immediately started kissing me. After 20 minutes I stopped kissing her.

-"What's wrong Gray?"

-"Nothing. I am going to bring us drinks." I said and left her alone.

I went to the table with the drinks and started drinking some beer. After I finished 4 of my drinks I saw Vanessa coming towards me. Or towards the drinking table. I wasn't sure, I was feeling a little dizzy.

-"Hey, Grayson. It has been almost a week since we last talked. How are you? Are you having fun?"

-"Hi, Vanessa. I am good how are you?"

-"I am fine. I am here with Alex. Do you have a date here or something?"

-"I actually do. I am here with Teressa. She is in our biology class.''

-"Oh, that's great!" She said disappointed as if she was sad about it. 

-"Hey, Grayson. I thought you were bringing us drinks. What are you doing here wasting your time talking to this nerd."

For a moment I wanted to dump Teressa and leave, but I remembered Ethan and the fact that this was a favor. I couldn't turn her down.

-"Yeah sorry let's go. Goodbye Nessa." Ι drily said to her and left. I felt like a jerk for leaving her like this. I wanted to dump Teressa so badly but I didn't and continued making out with her.

*Word Count: 1247*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! What a chapter. The next one is going to be spicier if you know what I mean. Today's question is going to be... How old are you? I am 17. Hope you liked this chapter. Until the next one,

Kisses❤