~32. Ex Issues~

A/N: Let's please appreciate how hot Ethan is in this pic. Enjoy

Ethan's POV

I returned back to my room filled with anger. I wanted to punch something. And that something was Aaron. I was so mad at Roni. It hasn't even been a month since we are together and she already cheated on me...kinda. I laid on my bed and tried to get some sleep but I couldn't. I checked the time on my phone. 5 am. Great. Even if I want to sleep I can't now cause we have to leave in 3 hours. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up which made me even angrier. I threw my phone to the bed and then smashed the first thing that was near me. I saw my hand realizing I was bleeding. Of course you are bleeding you, idiot, you punched a fucking mirror what did you expect? I went to the bathroom and grabbed some bandages from the first aid kit. As I was wrapping my hand I heard the door opening. Moments later I saw Roni coming in the bathroom.

-"E, are you okay? What happened to your hand?" She said and came towards to help but I pushed her back.

-"I don't want any help from you. I don't want to owe you anything." I said and left the bathroom. 

I grabbed my bag and left the room.

-"Ethan please don't do this. Can you just listen to me? Let me explain." Roni said, her eyes watering up.

-"I need some time to think," I said and closed the door behind me.

I told Gray what happened and he agreed to sit with me on the way back so I didn't have to be anywhere near Roni. 

Veronica's POV

We have just returned home from our school trip and I was really tired so I decided to make myself a sandwich and go to sleep for a while. Unlike Vanessa, who had a really good time on the trip, I had a terrible headache and my mood was awful because of my argument with Ethan about Aaron. As soon as I finished my food I walked upstairs and heard Vanessa talking to the phone. She seemed really sad so I decided to go to her room and see what had happened. 

-"Hey sis, is everything okay? I heard you talking on the phone and you seemed to be really moody. "

-"I was talking to Alex about Grayson's habit. I don't know what to do with him, Roni. I really care about him and I don't want him to smoke because it is so bad for his health, but I don't like arguing with Grayson about anything."

-"I see your point here, but don't you think it might be difficult for him to stop smoking. Don't push him that hard and try to help him stop it slowly."

-"I guess I'll try it out. Thanks, Roni." Vanessa said and I went to my bedroom.

When I got in I saw a dozen of clothes on my bed and my desk was a mess. I had to clean up my room first and then take a nap. While I was cleaning my desk I found some old photos with Aaron. Damn, we have been through a lot together, I thought. So many memories start coming on my mind. Firstly, I saw a photo with me and Aaron on our summer vacation last year. That summer reminds me of some good stuff. 

*Flashback*

-"Hey, Veronica would you prefer spending our night next to the sea or watching a movie?" Aaron asked me.

-"We should go to the beach. Watching a movie is boring." I replied to him with a smirk on my face.

-"Hmm, what  Veronica's Merrell nasty mind could be thinking right now?"