Chapter 34- Happy Meals Problem 101

(-Luke-)

"What happened? I mean I thought you're at California already." Michael casually asked as I straightly faced the screen f my laptop, where Michael and I are doing a video call. His hair was now dyed green, which he usually does.

"I knew at the first place that it's never easy to ask money from my dad for a plane ticked since I have been a rebel ass kid and fractious the whole time." I muttered.

"What happened then?"

"Wednesday when I arrived here, dad talked to me and we discussed so much headache-giving things." I paused for the next few seconds "Technically, before he'll give me money, He asked me to stay here for a while or yeah to be clear, live with his new family to know and get well along with my step mother and step siblings without my bad attitude.. It had been three days since the first night I stayed here."

"Well what's the matter with that? Your dad is a big shot! The house seems fancy and you'll have a pretty good time there" He asserted.

"To tell you honestly, the best thing here is having unlimited food in the fridge, I could play fifa all day and do what I want to. But well actually, what I hate here is I couldn't make some noise, no violent speeches, no profanities. I hate staying with a six year old kid and a toddler that looks like me, and my stepmother gaaaaaahhh! They're all annoying!" I punched all the pillows as Michael stifles a laugh like he's going to pass out.

"A toddler that looks like you?! Don't you freak out with that?!" Michael was nearly guffawing as my face was still blunt.

"It's weird Michael. He got the features of my dad. Which is the same with mine too. His name was Lucas, and people call him Lukey which oftenly reminds me about Stacy. She used to call me Lukey, when we're too fluff with each other, or she's asking something just for me to dive in.. The toddler's older sister named Carrie Anne, which happens to be annoying too."

"Aww, c'mon! Enjoy every bit! Kids are adorably cute! For sure you'll love them." He assured as if it sounded so easy.

"I don't know." I shrugged "I wish I won't have a longer stay.. My dad thinks I'm happy and I'm alright staying with those kids, with that freaky stepmom"

"Don't worry, I bet you won't have that long stay but you have to wait man. Patience is really needed." He tactfully smiled.

"I'm no good at waiting man/" I admit.

"Are you forgetting the reason why you're there dork?" Michael raises his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah. um- sorry."

"You should really change Luke, that's what Stacy learned to hate about you.. You have grown into a complete asshole, no offense. Don't punch your screen."  He says concerned.

"I know, but where should I start? It's hard." I asked.

"You should figure it out on your own Luke. You know how your self goes, not somebody else.. You should do it for her, for things will be easier."

"I will.." I stated.

"Anyway, how's your life?" I asked changing the topic.

"I'm still happy, working on a Toy Store-" Before he could finish, I bursted out laughing.

"Don't laugh!" He protested.

"Fine. Fine." I tried not to stifle a laugh.

"So yeah, that's the result when people started leaving the band. Anyway, I have this small crush on a girl on Starbucks, named Vanessa.. She's that boyish type of girl, which is my type. "He said.