Chapter 45- Luke, I care

I fell for Luke again.

I just can't lie, and I couldn't even deny. I have no time to fake it, to conceal it, to feign it, cause everytime I pretend that I really don't care, I fall harder. Still my heart beats for him. If I don't really love him, I wouldn't even let him touch me. He's still my safer place. I didn't pushed myself over, he didn't even pulled me over. I didn't trip, but rather, I fell.

I love Luke, whether it's wrong or right.

Indeed I was being blind I admit. I was afraid and scared to what might happen again, if I give in and be carried away that easy, but I figured out he was sincere, and he changed. He had been there through my pain. and he was gentle, proving me he won't hurt me anymore.

He hasn't shoow up for almost three days which gets me fretting and wondering. What if he flew back to London already? No. The day has to come that we will be together again. The main problem is, I just can't tell him. And somehow I should. Before it gets too late. Who knows?

Playing with his necklace in my hand, I decided to go. I have to see him this afternoon. I yanked on my hoodie, and a pair of washed jeans. The commotion downstairs was odd, though it was just Any and his friends messing up.

Slowly heading downstairs I overheard "Won't you fight back? Scared huh? Well then taste this. Thank you for hurting my sister." It was a drunk Andy, furiously yelling at somebody, followed by manly laughs and cheers as if they were in a street fight. It gets me scared, Andy is really scary when he's mad.

But then that somebody was Luke. Andy is currently beating him outside. I was at lost of breath. MY heart was racing up.

I stormed off outside and yelled "Andy what do you think are you doing?! Don't fucking touch him!:

"Oh, here's the princess we're waiting for!" One of his friends, which I recognized was Jake, chuckled and tugged me onto him. "Hold her," Andy commanded. Jake had a tight grip on my arms, which gets me screaming.

"Let go of me!" I griped struggling from his grip. He was strong enough, and I was frail. Andy was being unholy. He was brutal. Mercilessly shoving his fist hitting Luke everywhere. Screaming at the top of my lungs until my chest felt tight, with the tears flooding down my face. I only cried for Luke's name, and for Andy to stop.

I can't stand to see him battered by my own brother. "Like what you see Stacy?" Luke was groaning in pain still not fighting back. I can't handle to see him like this.

In full force and strength I got, I escaped from Jake's grip and immidiately ran over Luke and wrap my arms around him trying to get rid of the shoves he was getting. I hardly closed my eyes silently praying and crying.

I felt mt jawline was hit, and so with my arms. Series of square punches, several times my arm was being grazed and straightly hit. It was painful, but I kept still as he was embracing back.

"Andy what's this?! You're already hurting your sister."Jesse who was walking by, stopped and yelled at Andy. He stopped once he realized he did physically harmed me too. Jesse pulled him away from us, as all of his other friends head back inside as if the show had ended.

"Why didn't you fight back, Luke why?" My had was cupping his bruised cheek, with the tears still falling.

"I just want you to know, how sincere I am, and please, don't cry," His voice was trembling as it slowly breaks my heart. The new Luke now, is worth loving, but I never asked for this to happen.

"Are you okay? You look hurt." He asked in concern, as he lets out series of groans.

"I'm okay Luke, You're the one who's not. Let me take you home," I said, as I helped him stand up.