Chapter 7 ~ God Dammit

ROSA POV (Holy shit finally)

I wake up to the sweet smell of bacon and eggs. I don't usually eat breakfast, always just grabbing something from outside the precinct. I rub my eyes and stumble out of the room with just a shirt on, baggy enough that it covers my butt.

"Holy shit its bright." I say, walking into the living room, where the sunlight seeps through the windows and drenches me, My eyes go blurry. "Y/N?" I look to the figure standing the in kitchen, their back turned to me. I stumble closer, trying to block the sunlight with my hand.

Once I'm close enough I say her name again "Y/N?" The girl turns around and I see my beautiful girlfriend smiling. "Hi Rosa!" She says in a happy tone. I smile to myself, although I'll never admit it. 

"You seem happy.." I shrug off the Saturday morning and look around. "Of course I am." I love her, her goofiness, goddamn Y/N is the best person I have ever dated. Sure, me and Gina had a thing a couple years back but that was just a fling when we were drunk.

With Jake and Amy married, Boyle and Gina drama, the office has enough stuff to deal with. If they found out me and Y/N were together, they'd never get work done. I don't want anyone knowing. I know Y/N doesn't feel that way, but I hate people who know too much about me.

"Y/N?" I say, turning back to the cheerful girl. "Yes?" She grabs a piece of bacon and eats it. "Would you like to.." I take a deep breath. "..To see my place?" The girl almost fucking chokes. "What?" 

"Nevermind." I shake my head, red flushing across my face, it was a stupid idea. Why would she want to see mine. "I would love to see your place!" I stay looking down with my head resting in my hands. "Never mind! It was a stupid idea." 

She walks around the kitchen Island I was sitting at, sitting beside me and wrapping an arm around me. "Its not a bad idea! Stop thinking all your Ideas are stupid." "My ideas are not stupid, I just hate being public with people." 

Y/N looks a little hurt by my words. "Sorry." She gives me a smile and rubs my back, soothing my anger. "Show me after breakfast." She gives me a quick hug and gets up. going back to the stove, she takes the bacon off and puts the eggs on plates.

"Here." She hands me a plate with eggs, bacon and toast. "I didn't know if you wanted butter or peanut butter," She leans into her fridge. "Cream cheese." She freezes. Looking back at me. "What?" A smile creeping at the corners of her mouth

"I like cream cheese on my toast. So what?" Y/N starts laughing. "Shut up!" I sit with my arms crossed and a faux pout face. She scoffs and slides the container across the counter top.  I grab it and spread it on my toast. Taking a bite with a moan

"Holy crap I love toast with cream cheese." She laughs beside me. "Shut up! Y/N!" I smile and she continues to laugh. I swallow my bite and pull her in for a kiss. Her tongue slides against the side of my mouth, making me moan.

"That's good." She mumbles once our lips part. I give her a smirk and go back to eating. Im in no rush, but... Y/N Is. "Eat faster! Rosa!" She whines. I laugh and roll my eyes, she wants to see my apartment. Its cute. I try to put on a stoic face but I'm so fucking scared

"Alright I'm done." I take the plate to the sink. "Yay!" She gets up from the couch and runs over to me, dragging me to the door. "Wait! I got to fix my makeup." I walk tot he bathroom to wipe off the smudged eyeliner and lipstick. 

When I walk out I see Y/N standing in the middle of the room, looking down at her phone, shes turned around from me. I creep up from behind and wrap my arms around her waist. She jumps at the sudden but closes her eyes and smiles, I rest my head  on her shoulder.

"I love you." I mumble against her neck. "I love you to." She says. I kiss her neck, nipping and sucking until I reach her sweet spot. She moans as I kiss her sweet spot. I tail one of my hands up to her breast, and the other squeezes her tight.

"Rosa.." She mumbles. "Shh" I turn her around and pull her into a kiss. "Lets go to my place." I grab her hand and walk out of her apartment, 

xx

HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

FINALLY!! ROSAS POV!

Sorry its very short....Im kinda rushing because Im going to watch a horror movie in 30 minutes. Yay 

Hopefully you guys love this book, I'll be posting more!

-AJ

xx