Chapter 12

I wake up to hear my door bell ringing. I check my phone. Its Saturday.

I get up and let Amie in. Its only 6am. Thats really early, well for me. Amy walks in and sits down on the couch. She is all ready

"Okay Y/N. Im gonna help you pack."

"When do we have to leave?" I say groggily.

"I an hour." She says checking her phone. Shit. "I gotta have a shower!" I call out loudly. Rushing to my bathroom i get in and rush. I get out in 20 minutes.  Thats the shortest shower I have ever had.

"Ok I packed your bag for you." Amie says the second I get out. "Thank you" i say. I get dressed and we head out.

I sit in the back of the van. I slide in beside Rosa. Amie sits across from me. I look to the front of the van, Terry sits in the drivers seat and charles in the passenger. I smile.

"Okay guys! Seatbelts on. Terry doesnt like accidents." Everyone buckles in and the 'click' of the seat belts ring out almost perfect together.

~~~

Terry and Charles are singing to the music being played and I sit in my thoughts. I didnt even know if Amy askes holt. Im sure she asked jake and everyone but I have no clue if she asked holt.

I sit in my worry. I dont know were we are going, I dont even know if we might die. I dont know what conditions we will have to live in, if we have to share beds.

If we do have to share beds I hope mine is with rosa. But theres five of us, so there would have to be three on one bed, or one on the floor. But what if there are 3 beds. One person would lay alone. Would they like that? I know Amy wouldnt want to sleep beside Boyle because he wouldnt stop talking about how jake was amazing and how they needed to have a kid.

That reminds me. Do i want to have a kid? Im very young and still going through school but I wouldnt mind later on. Maybe when Im done school  and I have my life under control. And my relationships. God knowe where me and Rosa will be in the next year or so. God forbid she still wants to be with me! Do i want to be with her years from now?

It would be cute. But I dont know where id live. Would i live with her? I dont think she'd like my way of living. Im a morning person and shes a night person

This gets me thinking...

How the hell are we together, we are total opposites but at the same time, we are very alike. Like how? Shes all black and im white and pink and girly. She has ACTUAL AXES ON HER WALL IN EVERY ROOM IN HER HOUSE!! Even in her fUCKING BATHROOm!

And im over here, the only weapons I have are knives. I really want a dog though, maybe if we do move in together... but gah, i shouldnt think that far.

Ive been so inter monologing that when I finally shake out, I realise that one of Rosas hands are on my thigh. And shes talking to amy. Who moved around the U seating of the back van. She sits on the right of rosa and I am on the left.

I forget alot and freeze in place. Is rosa asking fkr us to be caught. But then I let out q sigh of relief when i remember. Jake and Amy know.

Amy

Rosa looks back at me and smiles. God I love her smile. Rosa barely smiles. When she does its some dumb excuse like 'allergies' or 'i was making fun of someone' even when she wasnt.

But when we are alone, her smile is so genuine. I catch her smiling at me all the time at work and i cant help but wonder if anyone else sees her. If they do, they dont ask.

Charles is the last one we want to tell because of, A- his hyper active behavior, and B- his history with Rosa and trying to, and I quote from Rosa "whoo me with niceness. Like what a little B-" my thoughts get cut off.

"Babe" Rosa whispers to me. "We are here." She removed her hand off my thigh before she got me from my thoughts.

I step out and my jaw drops i amazment. "This is where we are staying?" I say. Pointing forward.

"Yes it is. Commisions found the drug  dealing comming here and around often." Terry says, scaring me.

"Come on guys! I wanna se the kITCHEN!" Charles says excitedly. We walk into the 5 star hotel which shiuld be a million star. This must be hella expensive.

We open our room just to find a massive sitting room, giant kitchen and 4 bedrooms. Well at least i have a reason to share with Rosa.

I follow her into one of the rooms. She flicks on the light and she freezes. The walls are black with dead roses painted on one of them. A dark red, velvety bed sheet and cover are on the bed. The floor is still hardwood

"Perfect!" I say. Sitting on the bed and feeling the sheets. Apparently this room is the only king size room. The others only have doubles.

Thats perfect.

Rosa and i unpack and then meetup for dinner that charles was making. Our real stake out took place tomorrow, I also hadnt realised that we were driving ALL day. I was so focussed on my thoughts.

A/n

Hey guys! Sorry i javent posted in over two weeks im fr sorry i hadnt had inspiration for this story but then I suddenly got some last bight at 3 am. And i just finished the last 300 something words left. I have dropped hints in Y/N's inner monologue about what im maybe going to do in the future...maybe ;). Did yall catch it?