Chapter 8 - Soft Rosa?

Y/N PoV

"Holy crap.. Rosa!" I step into her apartment and look around. Her walls are white with black trim. "Brighter than I thought." she shrugs and walks to the counter, setting down her keys and reaching into the fridge. 

"I thought it was blue?" I look around, Rosa's silence isn't good. I turn around and stare at her. She froze, slowly closing the door, "Who told you?" Her expression isì tense and angry "Terry?" I say. She slams the fridge door. "I'll kill him!"

"Ok ok ok calm down, killer" I set a hand on her shoulder, calming her down.

"Ugh I'm a private person! He knows this!" She sits on her couch with her head in her hands.

"I know, I know, calm down. I'm here." I smile and rest my head on her shoulder. She turns her head to me and smiles.

"I love you." She says. Smiling into the kiss. I kiss her back. "What should we do now?" She mumbles against my lips.

"Movies?" I suggest. "Clichè" she says. I rest my head back down on her shoulder. Both of us savoring the moment.

We sit on the couch and cuddle before I drift off to sleep. I dont know how long I slept for but when I woke up, Rosa was still there

The sun was setting and she was watching tv. "Hi" I say with a rapsy voice. I sit up, stretching and rubbing my eyes.

Her arm was around me while I was sleeping. "Morning." She teased. "What time is it?" I ask, laying back down on her side. "Its 7"

I gasp "I was asleep for that long!?" She chuckles under her breath. "Yup." I always liked sleeping. But I never knew I'd nap for 5 hours.

"I ordered pizza 10 minutes ago." She nodded towards the door. "Oo what kind?"

"I got normal pepperoni with a side of fries and chicken strips." I laugh "chicken strips?"

"Its delicious." She said with a stern voice. Just then a knock on the door. She smiles and gets up.

Walking over to the door. God I love her walk, it's full of confidence and passion.

She opens the door, but there is no pizza delivery person. Its, Amy?
"What do you want, Santiago?"

She poke her head in the door. "Y/N!" She pushes past Rosa and sits beside me. "How are you. I got your text. Did you like it?"

I laugh."yeah I loved it. It was quite the suprise." I look back to Rosa. Who is getting a few drinks for us.

"So Amy, how have you kept this secret?" She tilts her head "I know you have many blogs." She shakes her head at Rosa

"I dont have a blog for you guys yet, at least it's not public." I roll my eyes "of course." I laugh and so does rosa

"Wait you can do that?" She looks from Rosa to me then back to rosa, then back to me.

"Y/N can make Rosa laugh?" Amy smiles "this is so different!" She acts giddy. "Keep it in your pants, Santiago." Rosa sits beside me and puts an arm around my shoulder

"You guys are just so cute!"

"Yeah, I know." Rosa sips her beer and looks back at the tv. Then another knock on the door.

"That has to be the pizza guy," she gets up and answers. As rosa checks if it's what she orders, I walk over.

"Let me pay." I say. "No." She hands the man 50 dollars and shuts the door with her foot.

I groan and look at Amy. "You want some?" I ask. She smiles and gets up.

"I dont wanna intrude on what you guys are gonna do." I laugh as Rosa rolls her eyes.

"Bye Amy." I say. Waving as the burnette leaves the apartment

"Shes such a doll sometimes." I say. Biting into the pizza. "Mmm holy crap Sal's is so good."

"I know right?" Rosa bites into hers. Moaning as the flavour rushes through her mouth.

She turns her head to me and I give her a kiss. Stealing the pizza from her mouth and swallow it.

"Ew you asshole!" She jokes. Taking another bite and chewing it fast and swallowing it.

I laugh the whole time. "I love you so much sometimes man,"I say. "Only sometimes?" She asks.

"You know what I mean!" I laugh and lightly punch her shoulder

"Love you to!"

×××

I'm so sorry for not posting oml I'm sorry please forgive. Lol but heres chapter 8!

×××