Chapter 10 - Robbery

Rosa PoV

Walking into the precinct usually doesnt cause much trouble. But today its drama city.

When the elevators doors open at 11am, holt announces that the 98 will be joining us until they get a new office cause something happened to theirs.

Look, I love chaos, violence is totally my thing, what I dont love, is being annoyed.

The girl who's now my 'desk buddy' is so disrespectful. I look to Y/N. Her face is white. Her desk buddy is a midget, nothing wrong with that if he stopped hitting on her, even after she said shes taken.

I just want to grab his brown curly hair and slam him into the ground. He would be light enough.

I sigh and walk over to Amy's desk. Her face is red and she can barely breathe. "Holy shit Amy!" I say. I duck down to face her and she looks at me.

"Come on" I grab her arm and stand her up. I feel a warm hand on my back and I turn to see Y/N standing beside me. In a momment I smile. But the next I hear Amy choking in her air.

I look at the dog beside her. "Why do you need a dog?" I ask the man "for my ankle. And legally your not allowed to ask me that." I scoff "then dont respond." I spit on him and help Y/N drag Amy out of the precinct and out on the street. "Gina?"

I turn around and see gina sitting out there with her phone charging and a mini fridge. "What? It was chaos in there. I need good lighting." She said, hold her phone up to take a picture. I shake my head and m hang Amy a water bottle. She sits down and drinks a bit of it. She coughs some of it up and I send Y/N to the pharmacy to get allergie medicine.

While shes gone I sit beside Gina and Amy. I stand up and tell Gina to watch Amy and not to lock her in a room. She agrees. I run to see what's taking Y/N so long. The store is only a block away.

I see something that shakes me to my core. I watch as 4 masked men rob the store, I watch them push and shove at Y/N and tie her up. I grab my phone and call holt. They'd be here in 10 minutes but I dont want to wait. I take a deep breath and look in, making eye contact with someone in the store.

He hurries to finish what hes doing and turns back to me. I pull my gun and badge out so he sees. He notifys the other 3 men and they make a break for the back ally. I run with my feet stomping heavily on the ground. The sound if screams and gun shots echo through my ears.

I reach the four men standing behind 6 people tied up, one of which. Is Y/N. I hear sirens in the distance but I dont drop my gun. One of the guys leaps at me, knocking my gut of my hands and knocks me over.

Getting up I restrain him on the ground. The 3 men dont hesitate to cock their guns and point them at me. Just then, a gun shot.

I open my eyes and see Y/N standing her her gun facing the air, she cuffs one of the men and we pursue the last two men on foot. We catch them at the end of a random ally.

When we get back, the rest of the people are untied and I see jake and boyle

What a day

×××

Sorry for such a short chapter, i wont be able to write more chapters for a bit soo sorry

×××