Chapter 16 - what about me?

Rosa turns around at the call of her name, a small smile peels back her cheeks. Y/n runs over, practically leaping into her girlfriends arms.

Y/n could hear Rosas heart beating uncontrollably. She dug her face into the nook of Rosas neck. She missed rosas scent, her breath smelling like black coffee. "Y/n..." rosa mumbles in her hair

Y/n responds to Rosa by pulling her into a deep kiss, her fingers gripping Rosas jacket so tight her knuckles turn white.

"I love you" y/n mumbles in between kisses. Rosa smiles into the next kiss. "I love you to." She says, pulling away

Even thought they could still see eachother after work, they missed seeing eachother and hearing eachother all day.

Rosa stares at her girlfriends eyes. Sorrow flooding them. She places a hand on her face, "babe. Whats wrong."

Y/n immediately bursts into tears. Explaining what Devon did to her. Rosas grip on Y/ns jacket was tight.

"Stay over tonight." Y/n mumbled. Rosa willingly nodded. "How about we go out for dinner?" She says, releasing Y/n from their hug. "Okay." Y/n mutters.

As they drove to the restaurant, Rosa smiled at the woman beside her. How lucky was she, to have the most beautiful and soft, not to mention kind girlfriend.

Y/n sees Rosas smile, she reaches over and places her hand on Rosas spare one.

~~~

Rosa Pov

~a month later~

Another boring day at work.

Without Y/n sitting across from me, the day seems to go by slower. I often find myself staring into the empty abyss that is her abandoned desk. The only person who dared speak back to me ever. When I first saw her, I fell for her.

I hate talking about feelings but...i really like Y/n, like alot. She is amazing and kind and thoughtful and quite the kisser. If I am to be truthful.

"Attention squad!" Captain holt shouts. Everyone quiets in the bull pen. "I have just received the letter explaining if I am going to become Police Commissioner."

Everyone stands up, well aside from hitchcock and scully, and crowd around holt. He opens the envelope, suspension filling the room. What will happen? I dont like change, believe it or not.

"Cant you guys tell from my face?" He asks after reading it. "No. We cant!" Jake spits out.

I grab the letter from holts hands and read it. "Captain holt we are pleased to announce that you have won the debate for police commissioner and we are happy to invite you to begin your work at youe earliest convenience. " i read aloud.

Everyone begins to cheer. Jake runs up to holt, giving him a big hug. The smile spread from ear to ear on my face, I join Jake in the hug. Amy and Terry join in also.

After all these years... holt finally got what he had wanted.

He deserves it.

~~

"You're kidding! Babe thats amazing!" Y/n says from the kitchen. I get uo and walk over to her. "In a week he goes to the office to offically become police commissioner. " i say.

"Thats good. I am happy for him." Y/n replies.

I pull Y/n in for a kiss. Our lips collide as the kiss deepens. "I miss you." I mumble into her lips. "Shh" she mumbles back. I pull our bodies together. She wraps her hands around my neck, I hold her hip with one hand, another is on her cheek.

She begins to fiddle with the front of my button down shirt. I smirk at her and pick her up, carrying her to my bedroom, our lips never parting.

I drop her onto my bed, she lets out a yell as she falls. "You devil!" She says, grabbing my short and pulling me on top of her. I attach our lips again and she unbuttons my shirt. I slide it off of me and throw it on the floor beside the bed.

I pull away for a breath. Y/n flips me on my back, pulling me into a sitting position. She stradles my lap as she continues to kiss me. I grab the hem of her shirt, pulling it up and over her head.

She pushes me onto my back, kissing from my stomach, to my chest, to my neck, to my jaw. I let out a small moan each kiss she leaves.

I flip her onto her back and trail kisses down to the waist of her skirt. I look to her face, she smiles and nods her head. I smirk and slide my hand in her skirt.

The rest... >;)

A/n
Finally a new update on this book.