Who are you?

"W-where am I" Y/N asks slowly waking up. "You are at a hospital." ?? Says. "Um Im sorry but who are you" Y/N asks looking at the guy. "I'm Cha Eunwoo" He says. "Hey Eunwoo We are back and oh you're awake!" ?? says entering with 17 other people. "Oh hi woozi." Y/N says spotting him in the "mini" crowd. "Oh hey Y/N!" Woozi says smiling at you. "Um woozi who is she." One guys asks. "Oh Y/N i forgot to tell you that my friends and I are in 2 groups. My group is seventeen and my friends are in another group called Astro." Woozi explains. 'Okay but um what are you names" Y/N asks. "Well from seventeen there is Minghao (the8) Junhi (Jun) they are the china line. Hansol (Vernon) Jisoo (Joshua) they are the american line. then there is Seungcheol (S. Coups) Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Mingyu, Chan (dino), Dokeyom (DK), Soonyoung (Hoshi), Wonwoo, and me which my full name is lee Jihoon but my stage name is Woozi. For Astro their names are Jin Woo (jinjin), MJ (Myung Jun), Dong Min (Cha Eunwoo), Moonbin, Min Hyuk (Rocky),  San Ha (sanha)." Woozi says. "Wait how did i get here" Y/N asks remembering the fighting but not how she got in the hospital. "um i brought you here" Woozi says blushing a little bit. "Well I want to go out and dance or sing" Y/N says matter-of-factly. "Wait you sing and dance" Dino asks surprised. "Well i can also rap and speak 30 different languages." Y/N says. {Bold is chinese and italic is english} "can you speak chinese and english." Joshua asks. "Yes also hi minghao and junhi" Y/N says happily. Jun and Minghao are shocked at this and then Y/N shocks both Hansol and Jisoo/Joshua. "Hello Joshua and Vernon!" Y/N says with a smile. 

"Imma go and dance at school" Y/N says getting her shoes on and leaving.... "Well should we go and watch her?" Joshua asks. "yes!" Seungkwan says.