Hospital to Assembly

At the hospital
"Ugh my hands and chest hurt" Y/N says tired after having 2 surgeries. "Well you have to take it easy" rocky says finally changed out of the blood covered top he had on when carrying her. "Your okay thank God" woozi says running up to her and hugging her carefully. "Ow but yeah I feel okay" Y/N says.

1 week later at assembly

"we have three special performances today by woozi, hoshi, dino, sky, Areum, and Y/N!" the school principal says. *school cheers really loud*

Dino & Sky:

"Next up..."
Areum & Hoshi:

"Lastly....."
Woozi & Y/N:

"Thank you! We are having a prom in 3 days as many of you know. Don't forget to have a date! Now you may return back to your classes and have a good day." The principal says and goes out of the auditorium. "Well lets go change shall we" hoshi says. "Lets go then" Y/N says.

The girls changed into this:

"Okay see you guys after school" Y/N says going to her next class

After school
"Hey Y/N Wait Up" woozi says. Y/N turns around. "Oh hey woozi what's up" Y/N asked curious why he wanted to talk to her. "Um so you know how the prom is coming up right"woozi says with light pink cheeks. "Yeah... What about it?" Y/N asks comfused on why woozi asked her about this topic."w-well um I-I was e-wondering I-if Y-you a-wanted to....g-go to P-prom with m-me as m-my d-date" woozi says blushing a deep red. "Aww jihoonie you're blushing but of course i would love to" Y/N says smiling. "R-really!" Woozi says surprised."of course jihoonie" Y/N says giggling. "Yay I will pick you up at 2 and we can go with hoshi and the rest of the guys and girls." Woozi says jumping up and down happily. "Well under one condition" Y/N says. "What is it" woozi says and stops jumping up and down. "You have to do a whoke day for me being cute" Y/N says. "DANG IT Y/N I SWEAR COME HERE" woozi says chansing after Y/N all the way tot he park. "Ahhh okay stop tickling me I give i give but please don't make me do it" Woozi says after being tickled by Y/N. "Nope or you'll get tickled all day" Y/N smiling. "F-fine." Woozi says blushing and looking down.

Here is the day:

"Awww woozi that was so cute!" Y/N says. "Imma grab my guitar and hit someone" woozi says face plaming himself on the floor. "Lol" S. Coups says surprised that someone could make woozi do adorable motions so willingly.

I guess my heaet belongs to Y/N because somehow she makes me blush so much! I hope I can make you mine one day.