We meet once again......

2 hours later
"I have to go bye" Y/N says. "Oh okay well let woozi take you home then" Sky says. "U-ummm unless she says she wants me too then I won't" Woozi says blushing. "I'm okay with Woozi taking me home...." Y/N says happy to have a companion.

While walking home....
"Hey darling what are you doing with this piece of shit?" ?????? Asks. "Well 2 reasons I'm taking her home and she is someone who loves me unlike you Zara. "Woozi says coldly. "Well I'm sorry but she is the slut not me." Zara protests with a fake smile. "Well don't care anymore let's go Y/N. " Woozi says grabbing Y/N's wrist and dragging her towards his street. "Uh woozi my street is that way, *pointing across from him towards Zara*" Y/N says confused. "I'm taking a longer route because I hate her she was my ex." Woozi says. "Ooh but do you like anyone that I know of" Y/N asks curious. "Yes but I think you should wait to get more hints." Woozi says chuckling at how Y/N was trying to raise his mood and make him better. "Well I'm here so I have to go bye" Y/N says going into her house. "Bye" Woozi says making a heart.

2 weeks later.....

"Okay class today we will be having a dance battle" the teacher says to the class. "YAY" the class respinds raising their hands up. "Well first match is YN vs Kokaya" the teacher says.

Kokaya:

"I know im good so clap for me" Kokaya says. ".........." Silence startd to fill the atmosphere. "Well next up Y/N" the teacher says seeing that everyone was a little uncomfortable.
Y/N:

*cheering loudly* "thank you" Y/N says bowing and sitting down. "Now duets" the teacher says clapping. "First Kokaya and Lucas".....

Kokaya and Lucas:

"Okay next Y/N and Woozi" the teacher says taking down notes.

Y/N and woozi (extra dancers are: Vernon, rocky, Wonwoo, and Seungkwan):

"Okay next the groups... First Make-Beautiful (Koakya's group)" the teacher says cringing at the group name.
(Kokaya is the middle person)

"Next up is Y/N's group...Golden Stars and Taryn" The teacher says while clapping.
(Y/N is the one in the jersey top. The one with 35 on the back)

"W-wow you guys did well" the teacher says shocked while the class's jaws were dropping. "Thank you" Y/N says sitting down next to woozi. "You did so good Y/N" woozi whispers into your ear. "Awww thanks jihoonie" Y/N whispers back causing woozi to blush a bright pink. "Okay the winner is.......

Who is the winner? What Will happen in the next chapter?