Prom to DATE!!

"Y/N come over here you need to get your hair done before the boys come!" Areum says in the bedroom. "Coming unnie" Y/N says coming into the bedroom after changing. "OMO YOU LOOK STUNNING WOOZI IS GOING TO LOVE YOU" Areum says seeing what Y/N was wearing. "thanks but can you do my hair and makeup unnie" Y/N says.

 "thanks but can you do my hair and makeup unnie" Y/N says

"Ok" Areum says.
Your hair

Your make up

Your make up

*ding dong*" oh look the boys are here! Let's see how woozi reacts to your beauty

*ding dong*" oh look the boys are here! Let's see how woozi reacts to your beauty...." Areum says finishing up Y/N's makeup.

Downstairs...
"Ok 2 rules woozi!" Sky says. "O-okay what are the rules." Woozi says nervous. " rule one you have to kiss her or confess to her you like her by the end of the night. 2) You must NOT DRINK or $(!€#÷& with Y/N" Sky says. "O-ok-kay" Woozi says turning a deep shade of red and was becoming very nervous. "We're done unnie!" Y/N says coming down from her room. "W-woah uh h-hi Y-Y/N." Woozi says stuttering and frozen in place.

Woozi's POV
(His thoughts) DAMN GURL YOU LOOK SO HOT AND BEAUTIFUL. GAH WHY AM I STUTTERING. GET THE CORSAGE DUMMY!

"Um You look beautiful....I got this for you." I said pulling the blue corsage form behind my back while blushing hard. "Aww thank you..." She said to me.

Author's POV
"No problem" Woozi says. "Oh here I got this for you" Y/N say grabbing the boutonniere and putting it into Woozi's tuxedo coat pocket. "Oh don't forget to bring your dance outfit" Woozi reminds. "Oh right! It's in my locker" Y/N says reassuringly. "Ok let's go!" Woozi says taking her hand and taking her into Joshua's Car. "Hope we have a good night!" Y/N says with woozi holding her by the waist.

Oh it will be once i beat you in the votes and dance battles! ILL MAKE WOOZI MY KING AND I WILL HAVE HIS LOVE! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!