0.2

luke

i've never felt more alive than i did now, practically on my death bed. isabelle had finally decided to start the game and nothing could describe how nervous i was feeling.

amy and her sat down, isabelle beside me and ashton and amy beside calum and ella.

isabelle placed the gun in the middle of the circle, her signature smirk making its appearance known once more. she leaned over the gun, but instead of spinning the gun, she reached over and swallowed her glass of jack.

"seriously isabelle! i refilled the cups at least a million times!" calum whined as he refilled the glass yet again, as if programmed to do so. isabelle just looked over at him and wiped her mouth with the back of her sleeve.

honestly, i was terrified. not of death, but of having to watch my friends die in front of me. i couldn't bear the thought of having to watch my friends shoot themselves in their heads. just thinking of the blood's enough to make me throw up. i just hoped i was the first to die.

isabelle took a deep breath. she placed her hand over the gun that was currently positioned in the centre of the circle. the recorder was set up so it directly faced me, but it had the view of the whole room. the constant flashing of its red light made me uncomfortable, so i shifted into isabelle's side a little.

"lukey's scared is he?" she mocked, to which i rolled my eyes to and nudged her with my elbow.

isabelle was a bitch, despite the massive crush i've had on her for two years now. in a way, her attitude was even more of a turn on. she was a complete psycho though. i remember walking in on putting a pin through one side of her hand and pulling it out of the other.

"are we gonna start or do i have to come back tomorrow?" michael sarcastically asked. i chuckled at him, he definitely had a point, we've been waiting at least half an hour for the game to start.

"fine you whiny bitch," isabelle retorted, placing her hand over the gun and taking a deep breath. she took a glance at everyone in the room, taking in their expressions and how they were feeling. i think she could sense that i was the most nervous, because when she looked over at me, she leaned over and placed her lips on mine. to say i was shocked is an understatement, but i kissed back. she didn't let me make the kiss deeper, ending it before it even began. she pulled away, gave me a reassuring smile and spun the gun.

we all watched as the gun spun around in front of us. i had taken isabelle's hand in mine, not caring that her hand was all sweaty.

the gun finally came to a halt, pointing its muzzle at a certain green haired boy.

michael.

---

hi hi

its like 11pm on a sunday and that means i have school tomorrow and i'd rather die than go.

anyway this chapter is v short but i couldn't write anything else otherwise it would've killed the vibe. ((that doesnt even make sense but pretend it did okay))

anyway it landed on michael babyyyy noooo

who do you think is gonna die first?

im evil sorry.

comment and vote plss

love you guys

peace out

ella