0.8

ashton

i wanted out. i knew this was all a bad idea but isabelle was the most persuading person you could ever come across. michael and ella were dead, and we were soon to follow.

i wouldn’t know if calum was scared. he barely showed emotion and it really scared me. not as much as the gun in front of us though.

the fact that we were all practically begging for death only to cower away and hide when faced with it made me laugh.

i watched as calum let out a long puff of air. he reached out to grab his cup of jack daniels, only to realise it was empty and retract his hand back away. calm ran his hand through his hair, tugging at it as he did so. he was preparing himself. planning what he was going to say to michael and ella when he saw them.

isabelle was flicking through her phone, doing god knows what. luke was running his hand through amy’s hair. she was laying down on luke’s thigh. silent streams of tears ran down her face. luke wiped away each one.

luke and i have been best friends since i could remember. he was always there for me, and i was always there for him. i had moved in to his home a few months ago after being kicked out by my oh so loving parents. he didn’t really mind though; i practically already lived at his place anyway.

isabelle cleared her throat and looked directly at calm. he stared back.

“you gonna take your turn or i’ll do it for you?” she asked, cocking her head to one side and raising one of her perfectly plucked eyebrows. i wanted nothing more than to slap her across the face. i had no idea why we were even friends with her. she was absolutely psychotic.

calum stuck both middle fingers up at her. i laughed but stopped as soon as isabelle shot a glare at my direction.

calum sighed and held the gun to his head. luke turned his head away from calum, focusing on the bland door. amy had her eyes squeezed shut tightly, while isabelle just looked at calum.

i could faintly see calum tense his jaw, something he only dead when he was scared. it was obvious as to why he was scared, and i wanted nothing more than to end this game for once. it was kind of impossible when there was a certain stubborn isabelle sitting across from you.

calum squeezed his eyes shut, and i turned my head away just as luke did.

i heard isabelle sigh loudly before the bang of a gun filled the room

---

sorry don’t kill me guys

it took me super long to update and i’m v sorry. i was on a trip to a state 10 hours away from my own and just got back.

i’m also drowning in sweat atm. australia get your shit together.

 btw sam pepper is a fucking dick that needs to be jailed.

also is it weird that i listened to childish gambino while writing this

smile,

ella