0.9

i've been v lazy these past couple of days and slept in and ate and didn't update (oops) i'm sorry but here ya go.

((thE GIF FUCKIEHFINDKLFRAIE))

---

amy

i shrieked and jumped up off luke's lap as calum's dead body landed on my leg. my vision was clouded by my tears and i was sobbing. i kicked calum off my legs and jumped on the bloody couch. i held my head in my hands and sobbed. my body shook with each sob and i was numb inside and out. half my friends were dead and we weren't finished with this stupid game yet. i'd had enough.

i lifted my head, wiped my sticky tears from my cheeks and walked up to isabelle, who was scrolling through her phone. i snatched the phone from her hands and threw it behind me.

she looked up at me, eyebrows furrowed together and face filled with confusion. "what the fuck amy?"

i said nothing, but stared at her. how much i wanted to kill this girl was unbelievable. i raised my hand and slapped her across the face. "that ones for michael."

she gasped. i slapped her again on the other cheek. "this one's for ella," slap "and calum."

both her cheeks were bright red, and i could only imagine the sting. i've always been told i had strong arms, and whom better to test them on than isabelle?

isabelle said nothing. her faced was turned to the side, and loud puffs came out through her nose. she was angry and i was scared shitless. if isabelle was scary when she was happy, i didn't want to imagine how she was when she's angry. she turned her head and faced me, string deeply in my eyes. i gulped.

i saw luke shuffle from behind me. ashton only looked at isabelle, frightened as i was.

isabelle raised her hand to slap me. i squeezed my eyes shut and prepared for the blow, but was surprised when it never came. i slowly peeled my eyes open.

my eyes widened as i saw luke standing, revolver in his hand and directly pointing at isabelle. isabelle stared back at him, and i could faintly see fear in her eyes.

"you wouldn't," she whispered to luke. his hands were shaking and he looked as if he was about to cry. "you wouldn't."

"oh but i would," his voice, surprisingly, wasn't as shaky as i had thought it would be, him holding a gun and all. "you're the reason half my friends are dead, and yet you have the fucking audacity to sit there and smirk while they're fucking shooting themselves in the head."

isabelle took slow steps backward. "don't don't don't," she whispered shaking her head.

"who's the scared one now huh isabelle? you were alright when they shot themselves, but now, why it's your turn, you've decided to piss your pants?" i hissed, taking a step forward just as luke did.

isabelle stood straight and looked at luke. "you wouldn't do this. i love you and i know you love me too."

"that's where you're wrong isabelle," luke started, "i have a crush on you. a little crush. i don't believe in love, and you're a fucking phsycho."

she shook her head. "no no i'm not. i'm not a phsyco!" she yelled. i flinched at her yells, but stayed firm. if luke wasn't going to shoot her, then i was.

she turned her head and glared at me. i watched her fists clench as well as her jaw. "this is all your fault," she hissed, and i could almost see the anger flare inside her. luke had perfect timing, because just as she was about to pounce on me, he pulled the trigger.

isabelle's body slumped on the ground, her eyes closed and hair now soaked in blood.

i looked back at luke, who was on the couch with his head in his hands, sobbing just as i was.

"it's okay," i cooed. "it's okay."

---

I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS FML

thIS BOOK IS SO MESSED UP WTF

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE OKAY I LOVE YOU GUYS

((sorry for the typos im v lazy))

ella x