0.6

chase atlantic is underrated tbh. they're amazing okay

amy

all i could see was blood. blood all over my face, blood all over the floor, blood all over the wall. i could still see the blood when i closed my eyes and when i screamed and i felt the blood run down my cheeks as i sobbed and as luke held me i felt his tears fall on my forehead and i had to push him off because it felt like blood.

ella was gone. so was michael. and i was lost. isabelle, as usual, had no reaction. i had no idea what the fuck was wrong with this girl. luke was crying, as well as calum. their sobs slowed down with time. ashton was shaking as silent tears rolled down his face. i was numb all over. i didn't dare look over at the bodies; their smell was enough to make me throw up my insides.

my eyes were tightly closed as i tried to awaken myself from this nightmare i had gotten myself into. it was when i realised that ella was never coming back did i realise that this game was so fucked up. but a commitment is a commitment.

we all had a little pledge that we wouldn't chicken out of the game, and i was one to stick to my word. so on with the game it was.

i'm sure isabelle, the fucking phsyco, was more than happy to continue. even her mum was afraid of her.

luke, the youngest of us all was still shaking, and after calming myself down as much as i could, i held his hand, and told him to breathe with me. i squeezed his palms and counted down from ten, telling him to inhale through his noise between each count. it took around five minutes, but i calmed down his panic attack.

only after luke reassured me that he was alright, and i reassured myself that i was alright, did i decide to look at michael and ella. let's just say that luke wasn't too happy about getting vomit all over his pants.

"amy what the fuck!" he yelped as he jumped up and quickly unbuttoned his jeans. he sighed angrily as he rolled down his pants, standing in his american apparel underwear (see what i did).

i looked at him with a 'whatthefuckdude' look and he just shrugged.

"i'm gonna die in like, five minutes anyway."

"true," isabelle had the audacity to agree.

calum reached over and grabbed the gun from ella's hands, who was now laying on michael's lap, eyes closed and blood leaking out of the hole in her head.

we arranged ourselves in a small circle, following ashton's orders. he, like the rest of us, wanting this game to be over, even if it meant putting a bullet through his head.

calum refilled our glasses with the bottle of jack placed beside him as isabelle reloaded the gun. we had all calmed down now but i knew michael and ella were at the back of all our minds.

isabelle put the gun in the middle of the circle and spun. my eyes followed the muzzle, a small part of me hoping it'll land on me and i won't have to see anymore dead bodies.

we watched as it spun, its muzzle landing on a smirking isabelle.

---

hi hi hi

yes i finally updated hooray for ella. i actually meant to update yesterday but i'm lazy sorry.

i have like 900 votes on this book and i'm v shocked because i can't believe any of you guys even bother reading this like wow dudes you're awesome.

who do ya think's gonna die next?

smile babies.

peace out,

ella.