Prepare

Jin's POV

As we walked through the isles in BabysRUS, yes, we were indeed in a BabysRUS because they had everything on sale since they are going out of business. And who the hell doesn't love a good sale??? What the heck? WHY ARE THESE PACIFIERS $9?? Jeez, thank god for sales.

We are being filmed as if it was a RUN BTS episode. So basically we each have a list with items on it. Whoever got all the items first won. And there's no way I'm gonna lose.

My list said.

•Pink Socks
•4 Packs Of Diapers
•Baby Bottles
•Cute Outfits of my choice
•Blankets
• Pacifiers

Didn't look too bad. Never mind. This is a lot harder than I thought... Ive never bought anything from here or anything for baby's for kids in the first place. Taehyung is probably zooming through the place since he often gets stuff from here for his younger cousins. Ain't no way ima loose to that brat.

~

Man, what time is it? It's been 2 hours? I rises with my basket, the camera man barely being able to keep up with me.

As I approached the register Taehyung was already waiting, along with a couple other members.

Man..was I really that slow.? Well, at least I got her some trendy outfits, she will never look out of style as long as I'm here.

"I WIN I WIN I WIN!!!!!!" Taehyung said jumping up and down with his list in hand.

"Yea yea yea, we see that." Jimin said slouching over his cart pouting.

I looked around and realized something.

Where is Yoongi?

I looked around. "Hey... guys where is yoongi?"

"Uhhh..."

"I don't know.." Jungkook responded shrugging.

"Well we got to find him!" I started to walk off to find him, and they all followed.

"Yoongi!"

"YOONGI!!"

After 30 damn minutes, I turned into an isle and at the other end of it, something caught my eye..what is that?

There he is..
There is Yoongi..
He is sleeping in all the stuffed animals..

I walked up to him and yelled."MIN YOONGI GET UP THIS INSTANT!"

He yawned."ugh..five more minutes mom." He slowly started sinking into the mountain of stuffed animals like quicksand. I grabbed his arm and pulled him out with as much force as possible. I swear I think I might pull something..

Come on shoulders
Don't fail me now!

I finely managed to pull the boy who looked the part of a pebble but Weighed as if he was a boulder.

•Time Skip•

Namjoon's POV

"Anyone wanna help me set up the crib!?" I said as I was opening the box to the crib.

After that Run BTS episode we filmed, we ended up playing for them and bringing them back to the dorm. While we were away, some of our staff had cleaned up the spare room that we sometimes used as a gaming room, and by we I mean Jungkook.

Hoseok and Jimin ran into the room with Taehyung following them in close pursuit.

"We WiLL!"

We pulled everything out of the box. Hoseok insisted we do so, so he could lay out all the pieces in a nice and neat fashion. None of them trusted me with building the crib so they handed me the instructions. I tried to protest but Taehyung said I was better at reading anyways.