Daddy Hoseok

Hoseoks POV

"Don't look at me! I don't want to do it!" Jimin said, backing away from the conversation.

"Well, guess we are drawing straws sisters." Seokjin walked off to grab a cup of plastic straws.

"aRe THoSe PlasTic STrAws???!! NO, We hAve To SkKskskskskSaVe the TUrtles!"  Jungkook said, receiving a wack on the back of the head from Jin.

"Your an actual disappointment." Jin rolled his eyes, placing the cup on the table.

"No u." Jungkook said. Jin glared at him.

We all gathered around the red solo cup, our hands all on a single straw.

"Ok guys, be ready to pull out." Jin said.

"Be ready to WHAT-" jungkook joked again, receiving yet another death glare from jin.

"Im SOrry MOM PleaSe doNt taKe My XbOx AwaY!" He said, Making puppy eyes at the older.

"On the count of  three." Namjoon took the lead, probably hoping jin and jungkook dont start another argument.

"One."

"Two."

"Three!"

We all drew a straw, mine... having a black line drawn on the side.

Namjoon started silently celebrating with yoongi.

I took a deep breath.

"Congrats Hobi, you get to watch y/n." Jin put his arm around me, walking us over to the portable crib, where y/n was looking up at us, her eyes sparking like stars, and her tiny hands reaching up. I carefully lifted her frail body into my arms.

"Loosen up, you will be fine." Jin Hyung said, his hand rubbing over my back before cleaning up the straws and cups.

Everyone soon left, leaving me and y/n in the hotel room alone.

***

I suddenly awoke from my deep sleep. I checked my phone which read: 11:05 PM.

We arrived at the Dallas airport around 7:30 ish. Y/n already being tired out from the long flight.

Speaking of y/n.

I rolled over to the end of the bed where the portable crib was set up.

Y/n was sleeping softly and soundly.

Her chest slowly going up and down as she lay completely at rest. The moonlight peeking though the curtains, it was bright enough that I can clearly see each of her individual eyelashes. 

I smiled before rolling back into the comfort of the plush hotel sheets, pulling out my phone.

I hopped onto Weverse, ARMYS immediately saying hi to me like the friendly, loving, and caring people they are. I took a picture of y/n sleeping and posted it, immediately getting feedback.

While ARMYS were trying to get my attention I scrolled through the feed, reading the posts and commenting on them. But as I was scrolling I found a comment that caught my attention.

"What the-."

I squinted to make sure I was reading this right.

"OmG, hoseok is such a daDdy! Like. He can ActuAlly sTe-."

Before I could finish reading it y/n started to stir.

I quickly rolled over to her to calm her before she started screaming.

She recently started screaming when she cries..

I think she picked it up from me to be honest..

I'm always yelling and screaming and being happy..

And now so is she...

I was too busy lost in my thoughts that I forgot she started screaming.

"I-y-y/n. Please! Shhhhhh! Stop screaming." I said, picking her up.

She probably realized that her screaming hurts my sensitive ears. No, she knows that it hurts.... because she is laughing at me.

I roll my eyes and bring her up onto the bed with me.

We just looked at each other.

Eye to eye, no words. Just white noise.

I pointed to me before speaking.

"Papa Hobi."

I then pointed at y/n. Her eyes following my hand.

"Y/n."

I wanted to see if she would speak because Jin hyung constantly brags about how she calls him mommy and shit. Plus, I've heard her babbling and occasionally saying 'words' like, milk, up, and no. She of course can't fully say them..but we can give a damn good guess to what she is trying to say.

"Pa-."  She spoke.

I widened my eyes in shock. Oh heck, is she really about to talk?

"Papa hobi." I pointed at myself again.

"M-mpap." She mumbled, humming into her 'words'.

"Pa, pa, ho, bi." I said slowly. Watching her as she looked confused.

"P-pabi." She said.

"No, no, sweetie it's. Papa hobi." I corrected her.

"Pabi." She said again, smiling.

"Good enough.." I sighed.

I leaned back on the pillows, my arms behind my head. Y/n reached forwards as if she was about to crawl before falling face flat on the sheets and started crying.

"Shhhh, it's ok baby. I'm here." I picked her up and sat her in my lap. Using my thumbs to wipe her tears from her eyes and cheeks, popping a pacifier into her mouth.

I started softly touching her hair. Her hair was all over her head now. It wasn't long but I was very soft. She looked up at me as I continued petting her tiny head.

After a few minutes she started drifting to sleep in my lap, her body loftily landing onto my stomach. I started feeling drowsy too, soon falling asleep as well.

HEllo THANK YOU FOR 15K!!!!!!!

I'm sorry this chapter is short ;(

I will try to get the next two out. I've just been very busy lately. I'm so sorry you guys have to wait. But I will be updating other books soon aswell :)

I'm so great full to have such lovely readers like you ^^