Daddy Jungkook pt.2

Jungkook's POV:

It was her, ive seen her ... was it in a movie?

A fansign?

A store?

Where!

I couldn't think of it, but I knew I have to talk to her, or else it would be bothering me the whole tour. I took y/n and walked over to her table as sneaky as possible, she was sitting at the table alone, she didn't have her mask on, but she hung her head down low hiding her complexion. I tried to sneak over to her but y/n decided to give away our position by starting to cry.

Shit

I tried to quiet down y/n but she just cried more. The girl definitely noticed us now and was looking at us, not only her but everyone was looking at us too. My anxiety was through the roof now.

"Shh shh, its ok y/n. Daddy is here~" I cooed. But she didn't calm down, but someone spoke up .

"Hey is she ok?" The person asked.

I looked around to see who it was. It was the girl.

"S-she's fine, just fussy. That's all." I said.

The girl got up from her seat and walked over to me, her eyes, slightly peeking out through her bangs. Since She didn't have her mask on so I could see her entire face except her eyes, her hair was dark brown, light brown highlights at the tips, pale skin with a somewhat light tan-

"Hello?" I snapped out of my thoughts back into reality.

"I can help calm her down if you'd like.." she offered.

"Oh, uh,  sure. I mean, you can try I guess.." I said blankly and not realizing what I said. But before I could say anything else she went over to the stroller and unbuckled y/n out of it and picked her up and straddled her in her arms and y/n immediately stopped crying.

"H-how? did you- I mean.." I stuttered in disbelief that y/n stopped crying so quickly.

"I guess I just have the touch.?" she giggled softly and smiled at me. y/n was now sound asleep in her arms. Thats when it hit me, I remember who she was. And that's when the flash back started.

FLASHBACK

"Jungkook Please! Dont go!" she grabbed onto my waist and tried to stop me, I pushed her away trying to hold back my tears. "Im sorry, but its my dream! You knew this was going to happen eventually! I mean..I shouldn't let anything stop me from pursuing it."

she looked up at me, her eyes bloodshot red and her face stained with her tears as they eroded a canal for runnoff rain water to flow into the ocean.

"Please..." she begged again.

"What is so wrong with me trying to fufill my dream! I wanna be a singer and a dancer! is that too much to ask for!" I retorted at her causing her to step back into the school locker.

"Dont you care for me?" she mummbled through her tears.

I remained silent, trying to fight back my own tears.

"I do..I care for you.. I love you Sooyoung, I do.. but if you truly care about me.. you will respect my choice ."

"Fine..." she put her head down and walked off down the hallway.