The Baby

A/N.    From now on -> *** means time skip or POV change or both lol :)

Jungkooks POV

I woke up, thinking my sleepy eyes fluttering open like butterflies on a spring day, to wake up to the sun pouring into my room as I lay so cozy in my blankets on one of my many mattresses...only to see darkness..

What the hell??

W-why is there a blindfold on my face!!!??
My mouth is covered too.

I tore it off my face and saw I was in the front seat of a car. I looked to my left and taehyung was driving.

"Why the hell was I blind folded?!"

"Uh.. so you wouldn't freak out?"

"Freak out about what?" I looked around the car but it was only us, that was until Jimin woke up too but he was blindfolded as well.

"Shhh!"

"Ahhh!! Nooo I'm to cute to be kidnapped!!" Jimin screamed.

"SHHHHHH..the snails..they are  ˢᴸᴱᴱᴾᴵᴺᴳ " Taehyung said.

"The..Snails.?" I asked

"Snails?? What snails? Why do we have snails in the car!" Jimin yelped.

"Baby..I ment Baby"

I turned and looked behind me and there was a car seat.

"Wait!! You picked her up already?!?"

"SHHHH"

"Oh sorry...you picked her up already?" I said more quieter.

"Yea. And I blindfolded y'all so u guys could come..no one else knows about this.."

"This just like those action movies, for real" I said

"Taehyung!"Jimin yelped.

"Why am I in the back with the baby!! What if She wakes up!" He shouted in a low whisper.

"Don't worry Jimin, she won't wake up-" Taehyung spoke too soon, y/n started crying.

"TAEHYUNGGGGGGG!! WHAT DO I DOOOO!!" Jimin screamed.

"Jesus crust guys, how many babies do we actually have in this car.?!" Taehyung said trying to focus on driving.

That's when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I responded.

"Kookie, where are you? And do u know where taehyung and jimin are? Because we need to go pick up y/n.." Jin said back.

I looked back at the crying baby and the crying Jimin, I looked left at Taehyung, he seemed annoyed. "Y-yea um.. about that.."

"Wait, do I hear baby crying?!?" Jin said.

"Yea..Taehyung kidnapped Jimin-shi and I and picked up the baby, now it's kinda a mess.."

"Remind me to shove my wooden spoon up his ass when he gets home." Jin said hanging up.

***

Jimins POV

We finally arrived at the house.. me and the baby cried the entire way.. and jungkook shut us out with his damm AirPods while Taehyung just kept driving.

when we got out of the car I ran into Yoongi's arms and started crying again.

"what the hell? why is Jimin crying?" Yoongi said as he comforted me in his strong, warm arms.