~ 5 ~

I find myself sitting with Millie, really close. As the seven of us talk. I know she said she would date me. But she can't actually like me like that, she's Millie Bobby Brown for god's sake she can have practically anyone so why would she have a crush on a random fan like me?

I sigh and make myself relax and focus on Noah who is singing a karaoke version of 'Should I Stay Or Should I Go'. I take occasional glances at Millie, she never looks back at me.

It gets to around 11pm and my mum texts me, telling me she's coming to pick me up. Then THE CAST OF STRANGER THINGS, asks for MY number! This night could not get better.

The doorbell rings and my mum is there. She lets me say goodbye as she walks to her car. Eventually everyone is in the living room and it's just me and Millie standing on the doorstep. She smiles and blushes a little. She mouths, I'm sorry. And I think what could she possibly be sorry for.
When she kisses me quickly on the cheeek and races inside, leaving me stood on the doorstep.

Not moving.

Not speaking.

Not believing anything that just happened.

Millie Bobby Brown just kissed my cheek.

"(Y/N) come on!" mum calls as I run over and jump in the car, not noticing me start to tear up.

A/N - Oops yesterday I forgot to upload