~ 14 ~

A lot can happen in a week.

Millie and I started officially dating on Monday.

We told the rest of the group and explained everything on Tuesday.

We came out to our families on Wednesday.

We came out to social media on Thursday.

I got hate on Friday.

I was bullied because of massive Fillie, Nillie and Jillie stans on Saturday.

And I couldn't take it anymore on Sunday.

Messages like "YOU GOLD DIGGER", "YOU FORCED MILLS INTO THIS", "How could you do this to Finn/Noah/Jacob! You will break their hearts by being with her!".

And many more.

And much worse.

I was sat with Millie in my room, she had her arm around me, she was brushing my hair and being the greatest girlfriend when I get another message. And I break down in tears.
"(Y/N) what's wrong bby!" she cries out, hugging me and ripping the phone from my grasp." She looks at the phone with wide eyes, "You let them talk to you about that!"

She looks teary-eyed. Oh no. But she takes control and holds me, hugs me. She kisses the top of my head and then opens a live stream on Instagram and starts speaking as multiple people join, "Hey guys...I love my fans but..when you guys so-called 'ship' me with my friends and that CHEAT Jacob. It's wrong. You guys say you care me, but when I come out and tell you who I care about, you hurt her! That's not right!" she cries. I can't let her get more upset, I throw her phone away and hug her, "It's not right" she cries as I hold her. "Shhh baby it's okay, I'm okay..."

I caress her cheek and we lean in and slowly kiss.

Then I realize.

Shit. Still, live.

A/N - AGHH SHORT AGAIN! But I love this chapter and have been really busy lately...