~ 8 ~

I run over to Noah's house and knock on the door. A girl answers who I assume is Chloe. She chuckles and says, "Noah's upstairs, he hates watching himself acting so I faced him towards the TV and played Stranger Thing, how about you watch an episode before untying him" she laughs before running of.

All I can thing is thank god I don't have a sibling like that. I rush upstairs to see Noah screaming, "MAKE IT STOP". I sit down and watch a little. It's the penultimate episode of the second season. Where Will is tied to a chair. HOw cREatiVe

He looks at me, and mouths, "HeLp". I laugh,

"When this episode is over"

"I hate you"

"AWWWW I love you too Noah" I smirk. He frowns and sticks his tongue out as we hear a knock and someone running upstairs.

I go the colour of a ripe tomato and Noah looks at me, then Millie as she walks in, and raises an eyebrow, smirking.

I look at him as if to say, 'fuck of i don't like her like that' when I quite obviously do. He laughs and says, "Millie before you untie me why don't you sit next to (Y/N) and watch the rest of this episode, it is the one where you come back anyways" he laughs. We both go bright red as she shuffle sover and sits next to me.
NO.

MILLIE BOBBY BROWN SHOULD NOT BE BLUSHING LIKE THAT BECAUSE OF ME.

SHE DOES NOT LIKE ME.

SHE-

I feel a hand rest on top of mine and I freeze, before resting and feeling a tingling sensation go down my spine. Millie held my hand.

Noah notices and wiggles his eyebrows up and down, mouthing, 'I ship it' and laughing to himself as I kill him with a glance.
I start to cry as Mike sees El in the episode right before it ends and I feel a pair of arms hug me and someone whisper, "Don't cry, I'm right here"

A/N - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH