Epilogue

I wake up to a bright and sunny day. Perfect. I jump out of bed and rush downstairs and straight out of the house, I can't see Millie until later, it's bad luck.

I rush to see Noah and y/b/f waiting for me inside their house. It's happening today, I can't believe it. Y/b/f and Noah are grinning, "YOUR GETTING MARRIED" they scream as I jump around excitedly like a child.

After a few hours of preparing, crying and screaming we're finally all ready. We get going and eventually get to the venue.

Millie was going to be walked down the aisle and I would be the first to stand at the altar. I think I'm about to pass out. I stand there as the guests begin to file in, and everything hits me like a bus. I'm getting married.

Suddenly music starts and everyone stands up, y/b/f walks down with Noah, then Sadie walks down with Caleb. And then I see Ava walk down the aisle, throwing flowers down as she walked, and then Millie and her father behind.

Holy shit she was gorgeous. It was so incredible, I felt like I was falling in love with her all over again. I started crying, I was so overwhelmed and shook.

I see as she giggles at the sight of me crying and I laugh quietly, before I know it we are looking at each other as we are being married, we say our vows and then the scary part.

"y/n, do you take Millie Bobby Brown as your lawfully wedded wife."

"I do"

"Millie, do you take y/n l/n as your lawfully wedded wife"

My heart stops, it all comes down to now. To this moment. I can't breathe.

"I do"

Tears form in my eyes again, and she starts too

"You may now kiss the-"

He doesn't manage to finish his sentence before I grab her face and plant my lips on hers, we hear a cheer as we kiss and I smile into it. I can't believe it.

After everything we've gone through, from fangirl, to friend, to girlfriend, to wife.

And I couldn't be happier.