~ 18~

Millie's POV ( HAHAH BITCHES GUESS WHAT THIS IS GONNA BE A CHAPTER ALL IN MILLIE'S POV)

I look confused at the picture, I recognized the boy/girl in it as (Y/N)'s sibling I met when we told (Y/N)'s family we were together. I remember him/her screaming "MY SISTER'S DATING A CELEBRITY! WHY IS SHE MORE FAMOUS THAN ME!!!!!!!!" and laughing. I grab (Y/N)'s hand as she seems t0 be looking out into space with a big frown on her face. I go on my phone trying to see if there was any explanation for this photo and how it got out.
I see multiple fan edits using the cute photos of me and (Y/N) including the one the paparazzi took of us, turning into mad edits using the photo of (Y/N) and her brother/sister. I sigh and hug her as she leans on my shoulder, biting her lip.

I lift her head, "Come on, we will find out what happened. Let's get dressed and go find the others, I'm sure they'll help". She nods, jumping up and giving me a quick kiss, I blush, I'm still not used to it.

I get dressed quickly and grab my phone, opening the group chat

Stranger Bois

Bitchin'

Guys (Y/N) is really upset about the photo that leaked

WouldDieForWill

Why? Didn't she cheat?

Demogor-gone

Finn you mouth breather the guy/girl in her photo is her brother/sister

NobodyCallsMeMaxine

Noah's right, Finn you're actually a dumbass, there are photos of him/her on (Y/N)'s instagram saying, Love ma sibling

Lucmax

This reminds me why Finn is the dumbest in the group

Bitchin'

Guys! Focus!

ILoveMyMother

Mills is right GUYS

Demogor-gone

Stfu Gaten

I sigh, yep, no way anyone was gonna be of any use. I look up at (Y/N) as she walks in, she looks gorgeous as usual, her (H/C) hair looked beautiful as she fiddled with it nervously. I hated seeing her like this.

I walk up to her and hug her, kissing her on the forehead before saying, "I tried to talk to the others to help, Noah and Sadie are the only ones right in the head, I'll ask them to help meet us here in 10" I smiles as she leans on me and I caress her cheek.

She nods, I can tell the pressure of social media and all this hate is getting to her, which hurts me because she's always so strong, brave, outgoing...

I kiss her before walking downstairs, looking to eat something before the others got here. (Y/N) follows me, trudging behind as I toast some bread and spread an extra amount of nutella because hello?

Chocolate fixes everything.

A/N - I'm really craving chocolate rn