~ 23 ~

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling while Panic! At The Disco, plays in the background. I had done nothing all day since Millie was out filming, Noah and (Y/B/F) were on a date somewhere and the rest of my friends were god knows where. I jump and almost scream as I hear my phone ring. I gulp as I see the caller ID.

(R/N). Fuck.

Then I make an idiot move. I answer.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N)! You answered! So Sadie told me-

"Look, I am not going to get back together with you! I love Millie! And Sadie told me all about your plan"

"Look (Y/N)! Do you know how crappy it is to fall for someone when you know they love someone else? Maybe feel like they're only dumping you for a celebrity. Feeling like you're somebody else's second choice. But I also didn't care because you were still so sweet, so cute half the time I forgot that you didn't truly...care...about me"

I hang up because I...I don't understand. I sound like a bitch. Did I really do that? I tried to move on but hurt someone else. And I didn't think about her at all when I broke up with (R/N) to get back with Millie. I've only ever thought of myself.

I need to meet up with (R/N). I text her immediately. She responds with a simple time and place and nothing else. I guess I did more damage than I thought.

I get dressed quickly into a simple (insert whatever idc) and sit on the edge of my bed, nibbling the edge of my nails. My phone starts to vibrate and I see Millie calling, but right now, it's honestly not the right time.

A/N - sORRY! this is so short but I've been busy and didn't really feel in the mood. But I will continue always sis xD