22. Ė¢įµƒįµ›įµ‰įµˆ

"Ay, I see that you've finally found [Y/n]-chan! I thought you would've found out it was me ages ago! I didn't know you trusted me that much! Tehee(ノ)'∀`(ヾ)"

While Alex was fangirling, Tadashi stalked forward. His grip tightening (A/n: choke me da//slapped) around his gun (A/n: no, no that gun, ya nasty perverts) .

"You damn bastard! How dare you take what's mine?!" Tadashi shouted angrily as he tackled Alex to the ground.

"What do you mean? Haha, she was born to be mine, you maggot." Alex laughed as Tadashi straddled his waist, raising the gun to Alex's head.

"*growl* Don't touch my things, you bastard!"

'Thing? Am I a joke to you?!' [Y/n] thought as a single tear slid down her right cheek.

"You do know this is not enough to ma-GAH!" Alex's little brave speech was cut off when Tadashi shoved his gun into Alex's mouth.

. . .

No ya nasty readers.

. . .

"Say no more~" Tadashi said with a unknown glint in his eyes. "I'm not getting my hand dir-"

"HANDS UP! THE FBI IS HERE!"

"Tch. Fuckers always interrupting me." Tadashi muttered irritatedly.

Then turning to Alex, he spoke, "and now, you are going to spend the rest of your life in jail! Hahaha, how does that sound?!"

This small matter didn't effect Alex, because, uh, well he was pretty much a sociopath.

Instead, he cackled up hysterically. And kept muttering 'I'll be back' 'this isn't enough to to keep me away from [Y/n]' (and other psychotic lines) while the FBI took him away, leaving the couple alone in the basement.

Tadashi hurried towards [Y/n] and untied her. When she was free of her bounds, she stood up but was instantly tackled into a hug by Tadashi.

Tadashi sobbed as he hugged her tightly and deeply inhaled her scent. "Don't ever *hiccup* leave me [Y/n]! I was s-*hiccup* s-so worried!"

[Y/n] rubbed her hands on his back, in a n attempt to calm him down. Also wiping her hands in the process.

"Yeah, like it was my choi-BLURGH!"

"What the fuck [Y/n]?!"

You see, [Y/n] just threw up rainbows from her mouth on Tadashi's shoulder. Dang. What a romance.

After cleaning up, the couple returned to their home. The rest of the night was spent cuddling, talking and with, of course, make outs.