Step 1: Find A Queen

This step is absolutely crucial to your bodyguard career. I mean, if you can't get a Queen, who will you protect? No Queen, no bodyguard.

Do it wisely.

When I first met Glory, I obviously didn't know she was going to be a Queen. However my assassin instincts told me to stick with her. Coincidence? I think not. It was just meant to be.

It's true, I was ordered to kill her. Don't look at me like that, I was an assassin after all!

It went a little bit like this:

Me: I'm on special orders from my boss. I'm the greatest assassin in Pyrrhia. Pretty cool, aye?

Glory: Three Moons, you must be so brave!

Me: Tell me about it. My braveness all comes natural to me. By any chance have you seen the dragonets of Destiny around here?

Glory: Uh,

*drops to her knees*

Glory: take me with you!

Hehe, how could I possibly kill such a pretty face?

Okay, okay, it went more like this:

Glory: What the hell do you think you're doing?

Me: Why is a gorgeous IceWing far out here?

Glory: ...

Glory: Just, get out of here please. You're wasting my time.

Me: I will if you tell me your name.

Glory: Over my dead body.

Me: ooookkkkaaayyyy....

Me: Mine's Deathbringer. If you were wondering.

Glory. ........oh.

She was feisty even as an IceWing.

Expert tip: if she looks like a RainWing, she might actually be a RainWing. Possibly even the RainWing you've been ordered to kill.

Well folks, if you ever meet anyone that mysterious and interesting, don't let them go so easily.

They may even turn out as queen of your own tribe someday.

Queen Glory: Oh it's you again.

Me: Small world.

Once you've found a Queen, whether it be by annoying your way into someone's palace or saving their scales, you need to know how to keep her.

Which brings us to

Step 2: Impress.