Step 21: Gifts

Merry Christler.

So, basically.... this has nothing to do with being a bodyguard but it's Christmas so I can do whatever I want. Tis the season to give gifts so I thought I'd share with you all what I'm giving my friends this year.

Clay - You're probably thinking that I'm just going to wrap up some watermelon and a cow for Clay.... and you're totally correct. Merry Christmas Clay.

Tsunami - I got Tsunami an inflatable flamingo... because a year ago everyone had one and I thought she should jump on the trend.

Starflight - I bought Starflight one of the most popular and famous New York Times best selling books.... Deathbringer's Ultimate Guide To Being a Bodyguard. Have fun reading Starflight.

Sunny - For Sunny, I got some nail/claw polish. Someone said that's what girls like so...

Moon - I decided to buy Moon the complete Twilight series because.... yeah.

Winter - Hehe this was easy. I knew the perfect present for the Ice Queen himself would be an Elsa barbie doll and a Frozen 2 poster. I also got him an Olaf costume for Bandit to wear.

Qibli - A Justin Beiber calendar. That's it.

Kinkajou - I got Kinkajou something as colourful and bright as her; the James Charles x Morphe palette. 

Peril - For our favourite fiery friend, I got the limited edition Hot Wheels Garage. Merry Christmas Peril.

Ex-Queen Scarlet - I got Scarlet a shirt that says 'You Make Me Melt' and a matching cap that says "OK BOOMER"

Turtle - I got Turtle a Sea World souvenir shirt and a copy of Finding Nemo. 

And finally...

Glory - I mean, I could just wrap myself up and give myself to Glory.... but that would be a bit narcissistic. So instead, I've had a portrait of myself painted that I shall give to Glory. I'll frame it in gold and make sure she hangs it above her throne.

Let's all take a moment to appreciate this incredible piece of art work by Moon_Sea_Mist_Sky1! It really captures my professionalism

Anyway, that's it. 

1 Vote = 1 Elsa doll for Winter