Step 17: Make Her Jealous

Jealousy is something I see in girls a lot. Even if they don't think they're a jealous person they are.

Even Queens like Glory get jealous. I'm gonna teach you how to use someone's jealousy to your advantage.

This step is all about making your Queen jealous. Why? Because it's hilarious and it'll make her lik- appreciate your bodyguarding skills more. Now how do we make her jealous you may ask? It's simple: you pretend to date/crush on another girl. There's nothing worse than seeing someone you like with someone else.

Especially, if it's one of your Queen's best friends.

Hehehe.

So, I went to my favourite SeaWing to ask a favour. She didn't like the idea at first. Like, she screamed at me to be realistic and just ask Glory out. (Why would I do that? That's a boring way to go about it.) So I resorted to blackmail:

"If you don't agree Tsunami I'll just have to tell your Mother you bailed on dinner with her and the family to go on a date with Riptide." I said.

Tsunami choked. "That's blackmail."

"I know."

"How'd you know about that?"

"I'm an assassin Tsunami. It's my job to know everything."

"Ugh... fine. I'll do it."

........

Ok, just picture an epic thumbnail, one million views and a totally pnon- clickbaited title that reads "DATING MY CRUSH'S BEST FRIEND FOR 24 HOURS *gone wrong*"

Except it didn't really go wrong.... it went perfectly right.

Tsunami and Deathbringer: *holding talons*

Glory: *narrows eyes* Are we two years old again, or is this some kind of sick joke?

Deathbringer: Nami and I were just trying something new...

Tsunami: *internally gags*

Glory: *palms begin to sweat* Oh I see... you're joining a cult?

Deathbringer: No, we're doing an experiment.

Tsunami: *chuckles* And I think it's worked.

Glory: *scales turn red and orange*

Deathbringer: yep it definitely worked.

So, if you ever need to make a girl jealous, this is the way to do it.

I just hope Riptide doesn't freak out when he reads this because I never told him I dated his girlfriend for a day. Shhhhhhhhhhhh

25 vOtEs aNd I'll wRiTe ThIs aS a oNeShOt

— everyone make sure this story is added to your library so you never miss a crucial step!