Step 25: Weapons

As a bodyguard, weapons are your biggest advantage. You should always carry around your weapon arsenal in case of a surprise attack or assassination plot. Of course, since I'm the former world's greatest assassin and current world's greatest bodyguard, my collection of weapons is very impressive. 

Here are the essentials you'll need in your bodyguard arsenal.

- A knife

Simple, but deadly. The knife is best in short-range attacks however also effective if you know how to throw one. Disclaimer: I wouldn't recommend trying this with others around. Learnt that from experience heheh.

A knife can be so dangerous in fact that I have a scar on my left talon from one. No, not from an opponents knife... let's just say I slipped. Okay. Those things are sharp give me a break.

(I told Glory the scar was from a deadly encounter with a vicious dragonbite viper. I think she believed me.)

- A spear

Spears are extremely useful when you want to defend from a distance. Also if other guys are getting too close to your queen, just casually poke them until they are at least six feet away.

Make sure when you're using a spear to hold it with the non-pointy end. Heheh also learnt that from experience.

To prove that spears are even more dangerous than you might think, the most terrifying creatures on Pyrrhia use them;

Scavengers.

- A dart gun

Dart guns are crucial to any bodyguard's weaponry. They're long range, silent and so easily take out your target.

Now I know you're thinking... Deathbringer isn't a dart gun more of an assassin's weapon? Well, yes, but the best way to protect your queen from an assassin's weapon is to use an assassin's weapon. Like fighting fire with fire.

Now the last most crucial part of your weaponry arsenal is of course..

- Throwing Discs

You've gotta have pretty good aim to fire one of these bad boys. They're flimsy and almost invisible to the eye once they're in the air. You might even be lucky enough to hit a SandWing princess in the neck. 

That was one of my greatest moments actually. Blaze didn't exactly die but ruining her precious diamond necklace was even worse than dying. I mean, I was the world's greatest assassin after all an- actually that was the day I first met Glory. 

She was disguised as an IceWing but of course I could see right through that. I'm just too smart and wonderful. And she was just so beautiful and sarcastic and even though I was supposed to kill her I knew she felt the connection between us. We have such great chemistry. You know, I wonder how she felt after meeting me. I must have taken up her entire brain and my handsomeness was probably all she could think about. That's how it was for me- woah we're getting off topic.

Ok.

That w-was... uhhh oh yeah.. weapons.