Step 24: Keep Your Relationship Strictly Professional

The relationship between queen and bodyguard should be kept STRICTLY professional. Because you know, anything more would be TOTALLY inappropriate.... yeah. And it's weird... soooo weird.

A bad example is Pike and Anemone. I mean, like, it was so obvious he had a thing for her. His undying love for the princess ruined his career. (He never had a chance with her anyway. HA!)

Which is why... you should keep your relationship just queen and bodyguard... nothing more.

Glory and I are the perfect example of this. Definitely.

No feelings there whatsoever. 

Of course, because that would be ridiculous if we... did have f-feelings for each other. Completely ridiculous. 

I mean... it's not like she constantly insults me or tries to yell at me and sound serious but it just comes out as flirty and extremely attractive.

No no,... strictly professional.

In fact, our relationship is so professional that we don't even call each other by our actual names.... she calls me smug-faced, idiot stalker and I call her My Queen.

And we fight all the time!

...like an old married couple.

It's not like all our friends ship us together and there's a whole fandom based around 'Glorybringer'. Pfft no! 

Professional. Nothing more.

And I definitely don't bring her flowers or get jealous when she talks to other guys.

Indeed, our relationship is extremely professional. Just a queen and her bodyguard.

Nothing more.

Yet.