I : Ding Dong!

Day : 0
Big Hit

***

Namjoon and Jungkook had just returned back from the Airport after biding adieu their better halves.

Heavy hearted them were on a verge of a breakdown until the door bell rang shaking BigHit up.

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!!

"Who's it at this time?", Jin got up from the couch.

"I'll see hyung!", Tae rushed towards the door.

"Okay", Yoongi checked the hallway as Tae went out.

"Who's it Tae?", Jimin asked.

"Tae?", Namjoon walked a few steps but until then he was back with a huge basket in his hand which he placed on the carpet.

"What's this? A fan gift?", excited Hoseok jumped off the couch.

"No!", puzzled Tae denied.

"Then?"

"A baby!!!!!!"

"Whatt??? A baby??!"

"Are you kidding me, huh? This is no time for a joke or a prank hyung. I'm already longing for her badly. C'mon don't stress me out like this", he thumped his head with his fingers.

"Aniya Jungkook, look....", Tae slowly unwrapped the basket to reveal the little surprise inside that purred and curled up a side of the wrap with it's fingers.

The basket unwrapped after Tae pulled one side of the red-ribbon knot.

Everybody, literally everybody encircled the basket as if they were watching a newly revealed toy that grabs all the attention at once.

One fold after the other, the wrap unwrapped itself. Each inch of it's revealance uncurtained the mystery.

"Look, there's a hand coming out of it", Tae clapped while the rest's teeth chattered as if they saw an alien in there.

"Look, those eyes are staring us", Tae exclaimed again.

"Loo......",

"Sssshhhh", Jin slapped Hoseok's mouth with his hands.

And there the baby was, all curled up in a warm blanket, staring at them with his twinkly eyes, smiling with his newly errupted incisors from his pink gums, fingers like creamsticks and faint black hair covering his scalp. Indeed he was a baby from heaven!

"Aaiiiigoooo", they chimed together after the basket turned over and the baby became a turtle in no while, strolling the area nearby, taking few steps on his weak, fragile palms and knees.

"Aaahww, jigggggg", the baby sat up straight on his backbone and smiled across the distance between them, drowning them in an awe.

"Aigoo!! Aww!!", they said aloud.

"Wait a minute!! Who is he? Why is he over here?", Hoseok frantically started searching for the note.

"Aww baby? Why are you over here? Who are your parents? Huh? Gucci Gucci Goo!", Tae rolled up the baby in his arms.

"Are you kidding me? Have you gone nuts Tae?", Jimin smacked his head.

"Exactly, What's your age? Are you a kid? How the heck would the baby know what Gucci is? Rather ask him about his mum!", Jin pulled Tae's ear.

While Jin was ripping Tae's ear out, the others facepalmed at Jin's choice of words.

"Are you kidding us Jin hyung? At the first place the baby DOES NOT TALK and in the second place I doubt if you are the eldest over here", Yoongi buttoned his eyes in annoyance.

"Guys!! Guyyss!! I found a note", Namjoon picked up a note from the obverse side of the basket.

"Yes, read it out aloud, tell us what it says", Jungkook and the rest swarmed near him.

Namjoon opened up the envelope and took out a pale yellow textured paper out of it that smelled a mixture of various perfumes.

The ink had almost faded after what seemed like an accidental water spilling on the paper. Slowly and steadily Namjoon then started reading the note.

***

Annyeong,

I know it's very selfish of me to leave the baby over here without any previous notice, I'm really very sorry but more over I'm guilty for doing so.
I've been into a very miserable situation right now. I can't handle it anymore and with this baby I think I'll kill both of us if the condition persists.
I hope you'll take care of him for a month, just a month until I return back with those problems solved.

I promise, I'll come back for him and for the love that we had sometime before!

Yours,
.....

***

"What? That's it?", Yoongi shrugged.

"Yes, nothing more to it", Namjoon checked the back of the paper and then the envelope.

"What?? She was going to kill the baby!? How evil", Tae shrieked.

"People! Did you hear the last sentence?", Jin wrinkled his forhead.

".......?"

"It says that she'll come back for the baby and the love that they had", Jin gulped down his dry throat.

"What do you mean? Who are these 'they'?", Jungkook turned his neck up to the ceiling.

"She and her lover? The baby's dad?", Namjoon displayed some of his IQ skills.

"So?", their fingers danced up and down their jaw-lines.

In no while the only brain cells left with them shooted up after some brainstorming and they looked towards each other with fear of being that guy.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

"That can't happen!!! I'm NOT-THE-ONE!!", the room echoed their shrillings,

while on the other corner of the room,

"Eeehhh, hehhh", the baby smiled and giggled at them.

****

Chapter 1 is up!!!

Thankyou so much for the read!!
Don't forget to share, vote and comment.
I hope y'all liked the story concept.
Suggestions and feedbacks are welcomed! 💜