IX : You, me and Halmouni

Day 10
Big Hit

Mi Ya's hands shivered as Halmouni questioned her again.

"Duguseyo?"

"Yeoja! Yeojachingu!", Jungkook came for the rescue.

"What?"

"Ye Halmouni. She is Mi Ya, Han Mi Ya and I'm going out with her", he introduced her.

Mi Ya wished Halmouni, bowed down and smiled.

"Aigoo, I approve of you as well. Jungkooka you are a grown up boy now....this makes me so happy. Stay together forever, stay happy!", she blessed them.

"Khumao Halmouni", they smiled and blushed.

"Jungkooka, who's this kid in Mi Ya's hand?", a haunting question turned up at the most vulnerable situation.

Jungkook couldn't think of anything so kept numb for another minute.

"Yaa! I'm asking you who's the kid?", she now stood up from the couch.

Silence zoomed in.

"Jungkooka, Is the b-baby....", she strolled her eyes at Mi Ya and then at Jungkook.

"Aniyaaaaa!!!", Jungkook and Mi Ya denied within a fraction of second.

"Khamchagiya!!", she sighed.

"Halmouni we started dating since last month, Chan-Woo isn't ours", he explained.

"Then?", her eyes now shooted laser beams at the eldest.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Halmouni, I'm still a virgin!!!", Jin stole his gaze away.

"God!! If you are then that's another problem. We'll sort that out later but for now who's kid is Chan-Woo?"

"Halmouni, he's not my manufactured product", Hoseok took a step back.

Halmouni moved her head left and right, "Hoseokie, why don't you find yourself a girl first?"

Jin giggled a bit

"You too!", savage Halmouni turned back towards Jin.

"What you have to say Taehyungie?", she passed on the question to Tae who stood next to Hoseok.

Forever excited Tae blurted out, "I wish, he's so cute!!! Gucci Gucci Gucci Goo!", he ran to tickle Chan-woo.

"Oh my heavens, next!?", she raised her brows after encountering Jimin.

"Aniya Halmouni, I'm not the one", Jimin softly said a no.

"Okay, then C'mon yedra, just spill out the beans. Is Chan-woo yours Namjoona?"

"Ye Halmouni?", Ae Ra walked in after keeping the food boxes in the kitchen.

"What? Namjoon and you are his parents?", she pointed at Chan-Woo.

"Aah, ani ani ani!! It was a questioning "Ye" not the answering "Ye" hehehehe", she covered up the topic.

"Yes Halmouni, we never thought about it atleast not until Ae Ra settles down with her practice and we grow a little bit more", Namjoon's cheeks flushed as he tried to hide his face behind Ae Ra's shoulders.

Halmouni smiled at his cuteness which was a very rare site to capture.

She then moved to Yoongi.

"Yoongi? What about you?"

"Halmouni there's a story to tell before you make any more speculations"

"Story?"

"Ye"

Yoongi made her sit on the couch again, rubbed her palms, took Chan-Woo in his arms and started explaining the complete senario.

Halmouni looked at him and then at them and then at Chan-Woo and then again at Yoongi but ended tearing up with him as he narrated the story with indulgence, joy and patience.

After Yoongi was done orating, she took Chan-Woo in her hands, kissed his hands and then ruffled Yoongi's head.

"Chan-Woo ya, you are truly a blessing as your name suggests. Khumapta for bringing out my soft Yoongi back from past and making them learn what love actually is", her puffy old eyes spoke the truth and even when Chan-Woo couldn't get a bit of that, he definitely understood the words of love and warmth.

Chan-Woo smiled and giggled in her arms.

"We couldn't tell about this to anybody or else this could've ended up into a scandal", Jungkook said.

"Halmouni, did we make a wrong decision in keeping him with us for a while?", Hosoek sat down next to her laying his head on her lap.

"Aniya my kid, you made the right decision and I'm proud of y'all", she ran her fingers in Hoseok's hair.

"Is it?", they sat around her in a circle.

"Hamm, let me tell you a real life incidence, long ago when your grandfather and I were just married we decided that we should move to Daegu city from the hills. One day while returning from the mills your grandfather saw a basket like you did now. A little girl slowly crawled out of it and do you know who was the girl?"

"Ani", Yoongi attentively watched her words.

"That little girl is your aunt Yoongiya, your aunt knows about this and so does your father but we all loved her like one of our children that never went a day that she was excluded. She won our hearts, she is my daughter- my pride, she is your father's beloved sister, she is your loving aunt! Even after knowing this you love her, right?", her face got soaked in tears

"Ye Halmouni, I still do. I love her more than I did yesterday", Yoongi turned emotional which was unlike him.

"Ye, take care of Chan-Woo until his mother comes back. This little bundle of joy will bring you happiness until he stays here and it won't be a problem as his mother has promised to come back", she dimpled his chin.

"Ye Halmouni", they were heart warmed.

Deep down in their hearts Chan-woo had already planted a warm feeling which was impossible to uproot.

Sitting in a circle, laughing and smiling with their Halmouni they hoped for better days, Chan-Woo's mother and his better future.

***

Thankyou!
Don't forget to comment and vote 💜
I hope y'all loved the chapter.