VI : Look who's here

Day 10
Big Hit

"Run!!!", Tae ran as if the world was about to end.

"Run for your life!!!", he bolted straight into his room.

"What? Who's on the door Tae?", Namjoon now took the basket in hands with an intention of taking Chan woo in his room.

Few seconds followed Namjoon's words like the pin drop one preceeding the storm.

"Who's it?", Jin screamed this time.

"........"

Another second of wordless communication and then suddenly a giggle followed the silence

"Ussss!!!!", Ae Ra and Mi Ya laughed and giggled as they clapped and entered the dead frame.

The longest moment of silence followed then after. They were stupefied, shocked, deadend, threatened by just the thought of them being in the building and now here they were; both dressed up neat, looking ethereal and excited to meet bangtan again!

"Hello? Is there any invisible door between us and y'all? Knock knock!!", Ae Ra chuckled at their blank faces.

"Yaa! Jungkook you didn't come to pick me up at the airport, Waeee!!?", Mi Ya pouted as her lips made a complete circle.

"Ah?", they nodded. Numbed by the situation, the room smelled fishy and freezing at the same time.

"Yaa!! What are y'all thinking? Why do you look so petrified?", Ae Ra threw her baggage on the floor.

"Ani!!!!", Namjoon quickly handled the basket to Jungkook to ran to hug her.

"Aiishh!! I missed you love!", Namjoon hugged her tightly but slowly turned her to the opposite side.

"Even I missed you Joonie!!!", their hold got firmer.

Looking at him, Jungkook too handled the basket to Jimin and sprinted towards Mi Ya.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were coming back! I missed you soo much", Jungkook hugged Mi Ya the same way Namjoon did.

"I did message you this morning, anyway I missed you too!"

"Oh you did?", Jungkook checked his cellphone and then sighed as he saw her message in his inbox.

"What a fool!!!", Jin whispered throwing laser beams at him.

"You were scheduled to come back next week, right?", Namjoon said.

"Ah, yes but Dr Yoo came in for an exchange so I left"

"What a fool Dr Yoo is!", Jin swore again

"Ohh, tha-that's such a great news", Namjoon smiled although his eyebrows shrunk.

"Come let's go into my room, you must be tired", Jungkook clenched Mi Ya's arm and pulled it in his direction.

"Yes, sure", Namjoon did the same.

"No! Wait, I want to talk to others too", Ae Ra turned back.

"Exactly", Mi Ya turned in synchrony.

They turned, Jimin turned and now they stood facing the wall.

"Heyy!! How y'all doing guys?"

"Heyy!! We are good how are y'all?", one after the other their feet moved in their direction.

"Even we are good!", they hugged and greeted each other leaving Jimin who still faced the wall with Chan in his hand.

"Yaa Jimina, why you looking at the wall?  Tell me who hurt you?", Ae Ra slithered straight up to him.

"Nooo!! Wait!!", Namjoon grabbed her hand.

"What?"

"You can't!"

"Why?"

"H-he... Umm, he has contacted with I don't know what but a contagious disease"

"What?? What rubbish are you talking about?", Mi Ya questioned letting off Jungkook's hand.

"Yes! Unfortunately", Hosoek made a sad face.

"Wait, I'll check!", Ae Ra moved further making a questionable facial expression, knowing that something was cooking in between the rest.

"Nooo!!", they screamed.

Alas, it was too late to stop her.

"Jimin?"

Jimin turned back dropping his shoulders, carrying Chan-Woo's basket.

"You look fine", Ae Ra examined his face until her eyes struck at the basket he was holding.

"Hey Ae Ra!", Jimin waved with his left hand with a brisk yet doubtful smile.

"Hey, what's in there by the way?"

"Nothing", Jimin managed to drive her attention away from it

"Nothing? I guess there has to be something in there for you to hold it this way"

"No!! Aahh no no no", Jimin said on the top of his voice after Chan broke a long wide yawn, stretching his limbs and uncovering his blanket.

Chan-Woo was revealed and the time came to a stand still. Birds chirped, bees buzzed but the absence of words in the room made the situation unwelcoming!

"Ae Ra! I'll explain this. This is not my baby", Namjoon said it in a spurt.

"Not even mine", Jungkook lifted both his hands.

"Not mine tho", Jimin handed over the baby to Jin

"Noooo, this isn't my piece of work", Jin handed it to Tae.

"I wished that he could've been but no, not mine", Tae to Hosoek.

"Neither me", the basket made it's way lastly to Yoongi.

"How brazen of y'all", Yoongi threw glares at them."I can explain it to both of you, we aren't really involved in this. Chanwoo isn't probably our baby, we didn't have an option but to take care of him. We are very sorry for hiding it from y'all. We are really sorry!", he finished his speech but wasn't anywhere ready to face them

A clueless and astonished expression on Mi Ya and Ae Ra's faces was a sheer steering indication of them being in a huge trouble.

"We need to talk", Ae Ra and Mi Ya looked towards them and then began the game of justification and humor with a punch of sorrow.

Stay tuned to know what happened next!