Bonus Chapter!

Two years later
Big Hit

A new day arriving, A lazy morning kicking in, birds flying around, newspaper man disturbing their morning ritual as usual by ringing the bell, they getting angry on him, Jin making breakfast in the kitchen, Hoseok practicing in the practice room and Namjoon breaking goods. Nothing ever changed since Chan-Woo's routine broke itself from their reality.

Along with the other chores, one thing that remained constant was their heart skipping a beat on every doorbell striking.

"Good morning hyung!", Yoongi entered the kitchen merrily.

Jin as usual was making his favourite breakfast food - pancakes.

"Joheun achim deonsang", Jin wished back but at the same time was surprised by Yoongi's gesture.

"Woah! What's uop hyuong? You look so
ho-appy", Jungkook said stuffing his mouth with pancakes to the point at which he could no longer speak.

"Ya! You chew well firstly", Tae knocked his head.

"Aniya, it's been exactly two years", he showed his gums.

"For what?", Namjoon gulped down the milk bottle.

"Me meeting SoMi after the mishap", his lips played giving a faint small smile.

"Oooh, What do you plan for the day then?", Hoseok pulled a chair and sat down

"I don't know", he replied back.

"Aah, have some breakfast before you leave", Jin tossed a pancake in a plate.

"Aniya, I'm running late. See you soon!", saying this Yoongi rushed to fetch his coat and mask and left the mansion.

"I hope this time he does it!", they prayed silently.

***

An hour later

Yoongi stood quiet near the gate, slow breeze hit him hard, he wished for every happiness he can provide SoMi and Chan-Woo, he was hoping for a life together with them and so he thought of taking a mammoth step.

While Yoongi was standing there deeply struck in his thoughts, he heard footsteps approaching him, a voice which he was familar with and a presence which lit him up.

"Appa!!", some little feet approached him.

Yoongi turned around and he saw Chan-woo running upto him after finishing his preschool.

He gave a big gummy smile and lifted Chan-woo up with his arms.

"Aigoo my boy, how are you?", he kissed him.

"Chan-boo lobes A-ppa!", he said in his broken words.

"Aah, my kid has grown so much, Appa too loves Chan-Woo", he hugged him tight.

While the father-son relationship was blooming in front of the preschool gate, SoMi watched them and her eyes twinkled and if at all she had an option of pausing and stopping the time she could've done it then and there itself.

"Omma!", Chan-woo called her near.

"Ye!", she walked to them.

"SoMi ya, how are you doing", Yoongi smiled.

"I'm doing good and you?", she smiled back.

"I would've been better if you were with me", Yoongi replied and SoMi's heart missed a beat and before she could say anything thing further Yoongi ruffled her hair the way he did 6 years ago when they were together.

For a moment she thought that she'll die of the love that crept up and was alive even after these many years of hardships but as they say love never dies, it was cherished and never forgotten.

"Yoongi ya....", even before she could continue, Yoongi cut her down, went down on his knees, opened the velvet box and asked for her hand,

"Jeon SoMi, will you marry me?"

The world stopped rotating, the sun shined brightly, the flowers bloomed and along with some faint showers a rainbow was sketched in the sky.

"SoMi ya, will you marry me?", he said it again and she in no time she teared up before she did anything else.

"Will you be my sunshine in the darker days, my joy in the sadness, my life when I think of dying, my victory in the the coming failures, mother of my child. Will you become my better half....my wife?", his eyes too pulled water and then,

She nodded.

He put the ring on.

They hugged each other tighly.

Chan-Woo smiled and clapped and chimed.

***
Big Hit
After proposal

Ding Dong Ding Dong

"Aisshh, who is it now?"

"I'll check this time", Jungkook said.

"Who's it kookie?", a minute later Namjoon said after he didn't hear from him.

"Us!!!", Yoongi made an entry with Chan-Woo and SoMi.

They cheered for them and celebrated the day for Yoongi had found his love, for they were united with Chan-Woo, for they were together all over again!

***

Here's the bonus chapter!
I hope you will like it!
💓💓💓💓