XII : The rage

Day 32
After bell storm.

"Whhat??", they slithered out of the main hall in the quest of the knowing Chan-Woo's mom.

"What did you say? You are our Chan-Woo's mom, huh? Okay, prove it then!", Ae Ra reached the door first and initiated the interrogation.

One by one they took jerky stops in front of a wide opened door that radiated faint rays blocked by a girl standing in between.

On appearance; the girl seemed around twenty-six or something and with black-brown hair rolled into a messy bun, sunken eyes that pictured long sobbed nights, a small pin-tip sized mole in the right eye, thick heavy lashes, plump yet chapped lips, prominent cheek bones that carved her face; she looked ethereal although her condition was vulnerable.

"Aghasshi!? Can you prove that you are his mother?", this time Miya went after her.

"What's this ruckus for?", Yoongi reached the site after everybody was done seeing the girl.

Yoongi had Chan-Woo in his arms wrapped tightly without any intensions of giving him to someone else and in the similar way Chan-Woo grabbed a corner of his collar as tight as he could. No wonder how much they wanted to stay with each other, no matter who was there to receive him, they weren't ready to let go of each other.

"Yoongi, look this girl claims that she's Chan-Woo's mother", Jin turned around and a part of the girl was exposed to Yoongi.

"Who?", Yoongi's grip hardened and he took a long deep breath.

They paved way for Yoongi and in no while the girl was revealed. Little by little Yoongi rose his head, from her pitch black belles to her crème white skirt, his gaze then reached his maroon blouse with a ribbon that circled her neck, to her thin long neck without any accessories and lastly to her face which bowed down in pain, agony and probably embarrassment.

He took a deep breath again to figure out her face and just the matter of a millisecond and he was out of air, his lungs pleaded for life, his heart stopped once and for all, he went weak on his knees and the ground slipped beneath his feet.

"So-So Mi?", Yoongi's voice trembled, his words quivered and he lost the sense of his surrounding.

"Annyeong Yoongi ya, orenmaniya", her wet eyes wasted water, her words too muffled and she broke down in front of them.

The doorway turned dead quiet and everybody else leaving AeRa and MiYa were left stunned. Unable to interpret the situation their eyes shifted rapidly from Yoongi to SoMi and out of all the silent chaos, Chan-Woo chimed up on seeing SoMi. He clapped and wiped his eyes before saying something that could ruin Yoongi's life.

"Omma!!", he cried out loud before hopping from Yoongi's arms to SoMi's

"Bwo? Om-mma!!!?", they yelled in shock.

"What's going on over here? Do y'all know her?", AeRa and MiYa questioned.

"AeRa, let's go in for a while, okay?", Namjoon pulled her in and Jungkook did the same.

"Wae? Shiroo!! How can we leave him alone?", MiYa didn't budge.

"MiYa, jebal, I'll explain. Trust me!!!", Jungkook took her in forcefully while Yoongi on the other hand felt nauseous and giddy and soon he reached the floor.

"Yoongi hyung!!!", they screamed as he fell unconscious on the carpet. They then immediately took him inside, sprinkled some water, gave some glucose supplements under Ae Ra's guidance until which SoMi stood nervous besides him along with Chan-Woo, taken aback with tears rolling down her cheeks continuously.

"It's alright! He's alright folks, just a minor trauma that's it", AeRa said as she checked for his pulse.

Everybody took a sigh of relief after AeRa spoke and SoMi apologized for each and every problem she caused them till now. She bowed continuously, thanked them for all their generous acts and then bowed again to apologized until she heard a familiar voice reaching here ears,

"Why did you do this to me? Won't you give an explaination? How coward of you to run from situations Jeon So Mi", Yoongi Yoongi steadily held his chest with one hand and the couch with the other in a gesture of pushing himself against it to get up.

SoMi took a swift twirl before she faced him.

"Are you happy now? Are you happy after watching me take a down slope? Will you be able to live after I mention all the storms I've been through? How will you manage to give me back all the peace I lost during these five years? These were weren't just years SoMi, these were my victories over the pains that you gave my, the scars that you imprinted on my life, these years were the outcome of the wounds that grew deeper with every memory I regained, some of which were cherished and some hated. Do you even have answers for the same?", Yoongi's eyes reddened, he spat fire with his words, fire that he controlled within, fire that consumed him for years and fire caused because of his love; The raging love.

Although Yoongi spoke words coated with poison, he along with the rest standing over there knew that he still loved her, even after she hurt him, even when his life became hell, even when the world was against her, he was still in love with his girl. Maybe that's how Yoongi loved, maybe that's how Suga loved and maybe he was still in search of one little possibility of them getting back that stopped him from speaking further.

And after pin drop silence in the room for a while, SoMi gathered herself and wiped her tears before she spoke in her defence.

"Yoongiya, I fear that after knowing the truth you may blame yourself for the circumstances between us, I fear that after knowing the reality you might break, you might curse yourself, you might grow weak that you won't longer hate me but pity yourself for not believing in me years before, you might regret the days where you isolated yourself from me and I don't want it to happen, you know why? Because you still are the person I loved like crazy, because you are my best friend with whom I shared half of my life with, because you are Min Yoongi", she stopped abruptly before losing herself in front of them.

"I want to know the truth then!", Yoongi's anger now spoke along the thumping of his fist on the couch.

****

Thankyou for the read!
It's hard to say goodbye but you have to say so to be back again.
Tomorrow's going to be the last chapter of Annyeong baby, do enjoy it!