X : Peeping through the past

Day 31
Big Hit
The daily story

It had been a month and Chan Woo became a part of everybody's life.

He loved being pampered by them, getting a bath from Ae Ra, feedings from Mi Ya, playing with Jungkook, Tae and Jimin, shopping with Namjoon, listening Jin's jokes, watching Hosoek practice dance and a warm fatherly cuddle with Yoongi was all he waited for.

Every morning switched from dance practice to changing diapers, laying around him, watching TV shows and juggling milk bottles, they knew this would happen yet they didn't stop themselves from turning their situation to what it was now.

"Ya hyung, where's the milk box?"

"Jimin carrying him for a while until I unpack the diaper packet"

"Jungkooka!!! I need you here!! Palli, Chan-woo didn't burp yet. Give him some rocking"

"Jin hyung!! Are you crazy? How can you wash his clothes with ours? It's not hygienic for him"

"Ae Ra, I want a kid like him, shall we make one?" "Aiish, shut up, he's listening"

"Mi Ya you know what? Your I looked exactly like him!" "Noo, you two don't even resemble, hahha"

"Yoongi, did you wrapped him properly?"

"Taaeeeee!!! Just place him down you alien! How dare you throw him up in the air like this!"

"Hosoekaaa!! Shikhrooo!! The music is very loud!!"

No wonder why the big hit mansion used to buzzed all day long but no body could've ever imagined that one day their world would be revolving around a baby whom they didn't even know. A complete stranger, an unknown bubble of happiness.

Day 32
Big Hit

7:00 am.

"Hey beautiful!!"

"Yaa, what's with this cheesiness?"

"Why are you doing this to me? This is killing me, Hajimah. Don't gooo, don't leave me....Nooo!!!"

"Oh God! I said you let's not watch that movie. It was so very cheesy, ewww"

"So Mi, what do you think of Chan Woo? The baby was so cute, right?"

"I knowwwww, he was soo very cute"

"I'll name our boy Chan Woo!"

"Yaaa!!"

"What? Look how pretty you look when you blush? Aigoo!! But the movie was fun, I loved the female lead, aigooo how pretty she was!"

"Oh, is it? Go date her and not me then"

"I love jealous girlfriends"

"I hate pretentious boyfriends"

"Too late, you can't change me, hehe"

"Yoongiya!"

"Wae?"

"I don't feel good. Feel like something bad is going to happen"

"Wae?"

"Don't know, it's just..."

"Yaa, listen to me carefully. You are perfect, we are perfect..."

"I me...."

"Ssshh! I love you. I don't care what people say, what they feel. I just care about you and what you feel about me, about us"

"Yoongi, even I do but..."

"Jeon So Mi, I'm crazy about two things in my life right now - Rapping and you and nobody can stop me from loving the either"

"I do support you and your passion Yoongi, I love my man who is this passionate about his dream but how can I undersee that you loving me would just build a barrier between your dreams and you, I'm not helping you anyhow"

"Sssh! I don't want to hear anything further. We are going for my auditions tomorrow, you'll cheer for me right?"

"Ofcorse I'll be there! How can I not support my soon-to-be-an-idol-man?

"Dhangyonaji! So Mi ya, saranghae!"

"Saranghae Min Yoon Gi!"

Yoongi took turns in his bed, getting anxious he tossed and turned in sweat as if something was out of his hand, something he couldn't get hold of, something which didn't go the way he wanted, something which tore his heart apart and landed him on the verge of losing his heart.

"Don't go!! Don't go please!! I beg of you. So Mi, please don't!!"

Yoongi sprung up from his bed. His linen was still wet with his sweat and the humid may weather raised the bar of his dizziness. Suddenly he wanted to puke his guts out and so he did!

After pouring out all the anxiety and his stomach Yoongi let down a breath of easiness.

"Hyung, Yoongi hyung! Chan woo's crying can you help me out?", Jungkook called out from the main hall moving around, rocking Chan-woo left to right but he won't stop crying.

"Aah! Jungkooka, coming in 5"

"Ye hyung! palliiii"

"Ye!", Yoongi gargled, washed his face swiped his hands through the glass, wiped the steam off the mirror, took a deep breathe and let out some faded words as he sighed,

"So Mi? Where are you?"

****

Thank you so much for the read!
I hope y'all loved the chapter and as promised that I'll be winding up the chapter in 12-13 chapters, people we are on the verge of completion of the story!
Keep reading, keep sharing.
Sarangh!
💓💜💓💜