Chapter 4

Ashton was left speechless.His eyes were wide and he couldn't say a word.I don't blame him to be honest.It's like the third time I actually say this out loud.The first was when I told mom and Brandon and the second was with Amber.

"What the hell happened?" he managed to ask a few minutes later.He sounded worried.I thought that he wouldn't want to talk to me again to be honest.

"As I said he was their leader.He was the one that was telling them what to do with me.I didn't see him much but I would always heard his name.Everyone was like "Henry told us to tie her." or "Hit her until she is unconscious.That's what he said."They would constantly hit me.A lot.I have scars left on my sides and back.But the real torture started when Henry actually came around."I whispered the last sentence mostly to my self.Ashton's jaw was locked and he was breathing hard.His eyes locked with mine and I could see anger in them.I cleared my throat and continued.

"He was young.Like 30 years old.He would always come to my so-called-room and.."deep breaths"he would rape me." I said and I exhaled a breath i didn't know I was holding.I think that Ashton is going to explode any moment now.He squeezed my hand and signaled me to continue the story.

"And It was...I cant even find the words to describe how I felt.Ashamed,
disgusted,awful.Killing my self was the only option I could think that would lead me outside of that situation.But I tried to stay calm.It would end sometime.
One day,when Henry came,I was dedicated to leave that place for good.And that would be my shot.Henry was kicking out everyone whenever he was there.He didn't want anyone to be in the house.And that day he brought with him a knife.I knew he was going to kill me.But that day wasn't the day I would die.We fought.A lot.I couldn't walk properly after that.He was about to stab the knife to my stomach.I dodged it and I managed somehow to stab him with his knife.He was bleeding.He didn't die right away and I didn't stay to confirm it.I ran.I ran so damn fast.I went home.There was my mom and Brandon.And that's pretty much it." I couldn't stop my tears.Ashton moved his chair next to mine and hugged me.He spoke after a long time.

"I'm really sorry for everything that happened to you back then.But you are so strong.I can't believe that all that happened to you and you can still smile everyday.I really admire you.And I don't say this much but I love you.A lot."He said.It's actually amazing that I have a friend like him by my side.

"I love you so much.Thank you for always sticking by my side.You are amazing." I told him and he looked me in the eyes.I was able to spot a spite of worrying into his eyes.

"What happened with Brandon?"he asked softly.I was kind of sure that this will come up.

"Brandon.Um Brandon was my best friend.He helped me get through this.He was there for me when I needed him.But 4 years ago him and his family disappeared out of the blue.Without a warning,without a reason.I was so broken but I got used to it.And two weeks ago and talked to me.It was the same day that he met you.He was the only person that was calling me Mel.No one else.And when he left I couldn't hear this nickname anymore.That's why I didn't want you to call me like that." I said and Ashton let out a deep breath.

"I wanna punch that guy so hard." He said looking straight to the table.I love how overprotective he gets.

"It's okay.It's over now.The thing is that he decided to show up like that.I hadn't talked to him since the day he met you."I said and he looked me in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked concerned.I nodded and I caught with the corner of my eye Sam entering the cafe.Oh my god.He saw me and started waving at me.I waved back and held back an eye roll that tried to make its way to my face.He reached our table and kissed me.

"Hello baby.How are you?" Sam asked me and he rubbed my back.Just take your hand off of me.

"I'm good.Just taking a break before studying." I lied. "We will hang out tomorrow right?" He asked.I thought he forgot.Actually I wanted him to forget.But I nodded anyways.I smiled at him and he kissed me again.Then he left.

"What is going on?" Ashton asked me.I looked at him and narrowed my eyes.How could he tell?

"Um do you remember Henry?"he nodded "Yeah a friend of his named Veronica was with him when they kept me locked.Sam is cheating on me with her" I told him and his jaw dropped.I think he is going to have a heart attack any time soon.

"He just got in the punch list,you know that right?" He said jokingly.But I know he is serious about this.If he ever gets the chance to do so he will."But seriously why are you still with him?"he asked.I sighed.

"Because out of all people he is with her.I don't know her intentions and I don't know what Sam knows.I don't know if they are up to something but I can't risk turning all the attention to me.I need to be careful." I said and Ashton seemed to relax a little.He sighed and a smirk appeared on his face.

"If you say so.But you must know that I'm here for you no matter what.And we are going to kick their asses.Just be sure about it" he said and hugged me.I feel so lucky to have him.

"And now I have to pretend that I like hanging out and want to be with Sam" I said grossed and Ashton laughed.But his smile dropped when he looked towards the door.I turned my head and I saw him.

Of course it was Brandon.(total:4108)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys.Long time no see.

Sorry for being so inactive lately but school is killing me.Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter.

Love you and thank you for reading thissss
Kisses
-Vaso🥰