Chapter 7

My head is killing me.I got zero sleep and I'm really nervous.I'll take it from the beginning.

Sam and I got in a huge fight.The reason is ridiculous.He told me that he doesn't want me to hang out with Brandon anymore.He said that if he doesn't stop talking to me he is going to take care of him.

I was so surprised.Even everything Sam did to me,I never thought he would do such thing.And the thing is that he accused me for cheating on him with Brandon.He is so full of himself.

He cheats on me and I'm somehow the bad one.I couldn't tell him that I'm not the one that's cheating and that's what pissed me off the most.I wanted to scream at his face that I don't want to see him ever again.But I couldn't.

He spoke terribly to me.That's why I decided to broke up with him.I couldn't tolerate his behavior anymore.I feel free to be honest.I wanted to end this for a while now.

And now I'm waiting for Brandon.I'm going to talk to him about Sam.He needs to know in order to be careful.I don't what Sam is capable for with Veronica by his side.

I'm on my way.Please please please make me that amazing smoothie with blueberries;)

Of course he would want that.It was his favourite.

How do you know that I actually have the ingredients for that?

You always have them.You can't go through a day without one.

He knows me so well.I sometimes cringe at that.

Fine you got me.It's almost ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think that I've never tasted a more wonderful smoothie than yours.I swear" Brandon said drinking the last sip from his glass.

"It was probably the thing you missed the most while you were gone" I said laughing.He suddenly got serious.He placed his glass on the table and he got my hands in his.

"I'm truly sorry about that.I know that whatever I say won't make it up to the four years of my disappearance.But I'll try my best to make you trust me again." He said with a genuine look on his face.

"I know.Don't worry.It's okay" I said.

But the truth is that the last four years had been rough.At first I was totally angry with him.But later,as time passed I had forgive him.I loved him so much that I tried to find a reason to why he left.I was sure that it was worth it.Even if I said that I was angry with him or that I'm good without him,I was lying to myself.

Deep down I knew that I would never be the same without him.He has a place in my heart that no one will ever have.I was relieved when he came back.At first I was shocked but I got used with the idea of him being back again.And that's why I forgave him so easy.

The truth is that I already had forgave him before his appearance.I couldn't help it.It's just that he got the chance to say sorry.

Suddenly I saw Brandon's fingers going back and forth in front of my face.I shook my head and adjusted my eyes on him.

"What's going on in that mind of yours?" Brandon asked curiously.I took a deep breath and looked straight into his eyes.

"I want you to know that I love you.I love you a lot.And I missed you." I said hugging him.He was taken aback because at first he did nothing but staring at me.When I hugged him he talked.

"You can't even imagine how much I love you.I missed you terribly." He said while he rubbed my back.

I don't know why my heart is pounding on my chest right now.It's beating so loud that I'm afraid he is going to hear it.I can feel my face burn.And he is going to comment on it.

"I know I'm hot but blushing all the time won't make it better." He said jokingly.I smiled and hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"Brandon I need to talk to you." I said remembering the issue.

"What?" He said with a frown.Let's get started...

"So you know I've been dating Sam for a while now"I said and I saw his jaw locking instantly.He closes his eyes and tried to relax.What on earth..?

"Did he hurt you?" He said angry. "It's complicated" I say quickly.I don't want him to be angry from the beginning.

"So we had been dating for like a year.But a few days after you met me outside my university Amber and I had a talk.She told me that she saw Sam with a girl.He was cheating on me.Actually I'm pretty sure he still does." I said and Brandon's eyes were wide.

"I'm going to kil-" But he never finished that sentence because my hand went to his mouth.

"There's more to the story than that.You know who the girl that he's been cheating on me with is?" He shook his head because I still had my hand over his mouth.Oh yeah..

"Veronica Holmes" I said glaring at the floor.I took a deep breath and looked at him.He was in a shock.I didn't even know that a tear had slipped on my face.

"I don't know what she wants and if she knows that I was with Sam but I'm afraid." I said.

"Wait.Were?" He said confused."Oh yeah.Sam and I broke up yesterday.Actually I broke up with him."I said and I smile formed on my face.

"There you go my girl." He said.What did he just called me?

"You told him that you know everything?" He asked.

"No I didn't.Because I know nothing.I don't know what Veronica wants.But the matter is that he doesn't like you.He wanted me to stop talking with you.And he said that if we'd be still hanging out he will take care of you." I said looking at him.

"Can I punch him?" He asked angry.If only you were the only one.

"No.At least not yet." I said and he nodded.

"Hey can I ask you a question?" He said.

"You already did" I said smiling but he ignored me.

"That Ashton guy.Is he into you?"(total:7.195)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello again guys

Hope you liked the chapter.I like how it turns out.But my storyline needs some changes.

So today is the deadline for the 8.000 words and you are going to have a second chapter!

*silence in the audience*

We are in the middle of the contest and now things are getting harder.

I hope that I get to meet the deadlines-not like I did this time.But even if I don't I'm really happy that I got to participate in a contest like that.

Anyways,see you in a few hoursss
Kisses,
-Vaso🥰