Chapter 15

We were standing in the middle of the living room.He was kissing me He was moving his hands up and down my spine.I could feel every cell on my body screaming his name.

He broke the kiss and held my hand.He looked me in the eyes and searched for confirmation.I nodded it not being able to wait any longer.

I need him.I want him.

We walked to his bedroom and kissed me again.He placed his hands on my cheeks and took a deep breath.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.I nodded.

"I'm one hundred percent sure.If anything happens I will tell you" I said and smiled at him.I kissed him on the lips and took off his hoodie.I instantly kissed him on his neck and went down to his abs.I could feel him tighten wherever I kissed him.

I went up to his lips once again.He took off my shirt and with a movement we were laying on his bed.He kissed my neck and went down to my chest.He made a path from kisses to my belly.

He looked up to me and I nodded again.He unzipped my pants and took them off.He kissed my inner thigh and came to my lips again.

I didn't even realize that he had takes off his pants.He took off my bra and stood still.He had a faint smile on his face.

"You can't even imagine how bad I want you right now." He whispered and I smirked.

"Then enlighten me" I said  with a smirk and his raised his eyebrows.He didn't say anything.

He instantly kissed me and went down to my belly again.He got rid of the last piece of clothing I was wearing and his too.

He opened a drawer next to the bed and put on a condom.I opened slightly more my legs and he got between them.He tucked some hair behind my ear and looked at me.

I looked at him and I couldn't wait longer.He got inside me while I was scratching his back from the pleasure.

I was shouting his name and that was the only thing that I could hear at the moment.I came and after a while he did too.

He took me inside his arms and we cuddled the rest of the night.I slept on his chest and I could feel him playing with my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys"I said and sat with them.Kate and Amber were chatting and lifted their heads to see me.Rachel was nowhere to be found.

"Spill the tea" Kate said with straight face.She always does that.She can tell form afar if something have happened and she does spend time.She is the most serious of the four of us.Rachel is more playful.She is most likely to take something for fun even if it's serious.She is a bit immature for her age but I love her.

I'm closer to Amber tho.We have a special connection and I wouldn't change that for anything in the world.

But both of the girls know almost everything about me.I don't know how to explain it but with Amber is totally different.

"She had sex" Amber said looking back at her phone.She had a stupid smile on her face.She wanted to see my reaction.

"Is it true?" Kate asked excited.That moment Rachel came back from where I think she was:toilet.She wanted to refresh her make up.

"What is true?" She asked confused.Kate and Amber looked at her and they talked in unison.

"Amelia and Brandon had sex last night" they said and Rachel's eyes widened.

"Finally." She said exhaling a deep breath.She drank a bit from her coffee.Yeah I still don't like that thing.

"So Amelia" Amber started."You know that now you will tell us everything" Kate continued."Right?" Rachel said and I laughed.

"Fine fine"I said and I was about to start when I heard my name.I turned around.And with my luck it was Brandon.I heard the girls mumble some unkind words to him.

But hey who am I to blame them?

"How is my girl?" He asked kissing my forehead.I smiled and closed my eyes.

"I'm good.About to order an ice tea.He laughed playfully and scratched the top of my head as if I'm seven.And I rolled my eyes.

"I just came by to say hi.I'm heading to Ashton's.We are going to watch the match." He said I a wide smiled made its way to my face.

"I'm really happy you two get along" I said and he frowned.

"We are not going to be only the two of us.Blake,Noah and Josh will come too." He said and we were all surprised.

"Okay that's something I wasn't ready for." Kate said and Amber agreed.

"I can't understand why" Rachel said and we all looked at her.

"It's because Brandon didn't even like Ashton at first." I said and he scratched the back of his head.

"About that-"He was about to say but Amber cut him off.

"Yeah yeah we know" she said and laughed.Brandon rolled his eyes and she stuck her tongue out to him.I laughed at their childish behavior.

"Anyway.Baby I gotta go.Bye" he said and kissed me on the lips.He left and the girls looked at me waiting to continue.

"What do you want to know?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"How was he?Was he good?" Kate asked and I smiled.

"He was amazing.I don't know how to describe it to you.We didn't just had sex.He made love to me." I said and I'm pretty sure I smile like an idiot now.

"Girl I'm so happy for you" Rachel said and hugged me.

"You totally deserve this." Amber said and I smiled at her.Kate was quiet the whole time.

"Earth to Kate" Amber said and she lifted her head and looked straight in the eyes.She had a wide smile on her face and I really don't know what she is going to say.

"Someone's in love" she sang and we laughed.

"I thought you were going to say something serious" I said and rolled my eyes.

"So how are things with josh?" I asked and looked at Amber.She instantly blushed and looked at her coffee.
(Total:15.266)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy guys

New chapter.Amelia and Brandon did the dirty.Yeah I know I'm lame😂

I think that most of you already suspected it.This story is going to end in a couple chapters.

Anyway,hope you enjoy the story so far.Thank you for reading.
Kisses
-Vaso🥰