Chapter 8

"How is my beautiful girl?" He asked.Oh my god I wanna leave this place.

"Why aren't you answering me?" He asked angrily.I kept my mouth shut.

"You know what I do with the people thy ignore don't you?" He said near to my face.I could feel his breath hitting my cheek.

He started taking off my shirt and kissing my shoulder.Tears already had started going down my cheeks.No one is here to help me.I can't take it anymore.

"Please stop"I said.My voice is shaking.

"What did you just say to me?" He screamed and got up."Now you'll see what happens when someone disobeys me" he said and he came closer to me.

"NO"

"What happened?" Brandon asked.
Immediately he frowned and hugged.I let my tears escape from my eyes and I cried for a long time.

"What time is it?" I asked after a while.He checked the clock I have on the wall.

"Half past 4.Try to go back to sleep."He said while he was playing with my hair.I relax a bit and I made myself comfortable in his arms.

"I'm scared" I said with my eyes closed.He held me tight.

"I'm here.I won't let anybody hurt you again." He whispered to me.

"Promise me you'll never leave again"I said.I need to hear him say that he is going to be here.I held high my pinky and waited for him to answer.

"I'm not leaving.Not today,not tomorrow,not ever.I promise" he said.He held high his pinky and we made a pinky promise.

I wanted to make sure he would keep his promise.That's why I always did the pinky promise.It was a thing I had with Brandon.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.After a while I heard Brandon whispering something but for some reason I didn't open my eyes.

"Babygirl I'm going to protect you no matter the cost.Don't worry I'm here." He said kissing my forehead.I tried really hard not to smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think I'm in love with him" I said.Amber was laying next to me on the left and Ashton on the right.

"Big news.We already know that." Amber said.I looked at her and she looked at like Hello?You were the one that didn't know?

"You are wrong.I knew it.You didn't.Now give me my money." Ashton said to amber and she gave him five bucks groaning.

"Wait wait wait.Did you put a bet on me?" I asked.They are unbelievable.

"Duh I don't really know the guy but I can tell he is nuts about you" he said and took out his phone.He seemed pretty calm and I'm sure he doesn't see me the way Brandon thinks he does.

"I ship them since we were 16.CAN YOU IMAGINE THEM TOGETHER" Amber shouted to Ashton.Oh no,the fan girl is back.

"Geez Amber relax.He absolutely doesn't see me that way.And that's why I'm going to ignore my feelings.They will eventually go away." I said and exhaled a deep breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Stop being such a loser Amelia.Why wouldn't he like you?" Amber said.

"You know what I look like" I said closing my eyes.

"You are beautiful" Amber and Ashton said in unison.I looked at them and started laughing.They were glaring at me.

"Fine fine I'll stop" I said holding up my hands in defense.

"Amelia listen to me.We need to do something about you self-confidence.You need to know that you are amazing.You are unique.And you are so so so so strong.And we love you" Amber said and she hugged me.

"Tomorrow we are going at the cafe near the university" Ashton said and winked at us.We gave him a thumbs up and we laughed.

Do you want to come over tonight?

Yeah sure.I'll come at 9.00

"What are you all smiley about?" Ashton asked grinning.I glared at him and got my stuff.

"Oh come on I was kidding.Where are you going ?" He said getting up.I couldn't help but laugh.

"I know that you are kidding dumb.I just need to go home.I have so much homework and I need to finish an assignment for Friday." I said and wore my shoes.

"But really.What did Brandon told you and got you in such a good mood?" Amber said.

"How do you know it was him?" I said and wore my jacket.Ashton gave me the look it's obvious girl.

"Okay it was him.He said to go over his house tonight." I said trying not to smile.

"Someone can't hold herself together" Amber sang and poked my side.I jumped from that movement.I hate it when people tickle me.

"Please don't start.I beg you." I said and backed away from them.

"Three" Amber said and I got my bag on my shoulder.

"Two" Ashton said and I got my keys from the drawer.

"One" they said together and that's when I opened the door.

"Bye guys love you" I shouted when I closed the door.I walked down the stairs and out of the building.

As I was walking to my house I saw Veronica walking on the opposite direction.I quickly walked down the road and got inside a shop.

My heart is like I just ran a marathon.Why is she on the neighborhood?(total:8.104)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think that this is the most boring chapter I've ever written.But I need to confirm my submission today and I think that I will nearly make it.

So guys have a wonderful day or a good night.

Kisses
-Vaso🥰