Chapter 13

"Babyyyy" Brandon whined beside me.I groaned and turn around to face him.He has been growling for the past half an hour.

"What?" I ask him kind of annoyed.I'm trying to finish an essay due tomorrow and he won't let me.

"I promise that in about twenty minutes?I beg you" I said and he frowned.He is going to start in less than two seconds..

"Okay-You know what I'm bored.Okay?You are sitting here writing an essay and I'm all alone.I'M SO BORED I COULD READ A BOOK" he said and Oh My God.

Brandon is never willing to read a book even if it is for school.I would read them for him or he would pick a fairytale.

"Jesus okay okay chill.I will finish soon." I said and continue writing.Brandon got up and went to my room.I didn't took a spare glance until about ten minutes when he came back.

"Mel"he said still inside the room."I didn't know you had panties like those."He said an inch or two away from me.He has an underwear of mine in his hands.He was looking really close and he was like examining it.

My cheeks instantly flushed red and I looked everywhere but him.He kept looking at it as if it would tell him anything.He then looked at me and laughed.

"Why are you so embarrassed?You are wearing them"he said in a matter of fact tone.I looked at him and and raised my eyebrows.And now I'm going to shit him up.

"Yeah but they are meant to be seen by you"I said playfully regaining myself.Im back in the game.

"What?" He asked,his face dropping.I can tell that he is about to explode.He is trying hard to not show any emotion.

"I think you heard me." I said and went back to my essay.He started walking towards me and before he could speak I turned around and our noses hit each other.

"I have better ones for you" I whispered in his ear and I could feel him shiver.And now let's get back to work.I turned to face my computer and kept writing.

With the corner of my eye I saw him speechless for solid 20 seconds.When he realized what I told him he put a smirk on his stupid cute face.He closed his eyes and smiled.Oh my god I'm going to squeeze him so hard he will die.

"Stop staring"he said and I remained still.

"I'm not staring.I'm gazing" I answered and he rolled his eyes.

"It's creepy"He said back and now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"It's romantic" I said and couldn't help myself and smiled.Wrong move because his cocky self is back.

"I wanna kiss you right now"He said and I turned my whole body to face him.I raised my eyebrows and looked him straight in his eyes.

"Then why are you still standing there?" I asked and I was a bit surprised with myself.He raised his eyebrow and got up.

"As you wish my lady" he said and kissed me.At first it was a firm and gently kiss.A bit after he bit my lower lip and asked permission to my mouth.And of course I gave it to him.
That's when the kiss because passionate.He was squeezing my hips with his hands and with a movement I was placed on the top of him.

I was pulling his hair a little the whole time and I could hear little moans escaping his mouth.I was pleased with this reaction and I pulled a little harder.And now I was the one leading the kiss.His hands were going up and down,from my hips to my shoulders and back.With every touch I felt the heat more.

He then placed his hands under my T-shirt and oh my god his hands are super warm.I was kind of cold but I could feel my lips burning.My heartbeat was like I just finished a marathon.

We eventually stopped to catch our breaths and he placed his head on my shoulder.We were now hugging both breathing heavily.I could feel his heart bumping on his chest.He could feel mine too.But I don't care.

"You can't imagine how much I love you"He said and I hugged him tighter.I closed my eyes and smelled his perfume.Always the same.

"I can and I love you more than that.And Thank you for coming back." I said and he took his head from my shoulder and looked at me.He kissed me again.

This time it was from the beginning full of passion.He placed me on the couch and came over me.He started kissing my cheek,then the back of my ear and he stopped when he reached my neck.He went to my clavicle and I couldn't control myself.This is my spot.He figured and he kept kissing and licking that spot.He even but it.I'm so sure that this is going to be a hickey in a while.

He smiled on my skin and went lower to my neck.He reached my T-shirt and then he went back on my lips.His hands was played on my waist and he had his legs between mine.

I made a movement and I went over him.I was sitting on his lap and I had my hands on his chest.I kept kissing him while my hands had a mini trip on his body.I could feel his abs over his hoodie and I could feel something else a bit lower.

I smiled and kissed the back of his ear.This had always been his weak spot.He moaned loudly enough to hear him and that was enough for me to bite that place.He squeezed my butt and I was surprised because i wasn't ready for that.He smiled and he 'made' me to go closer to him.If that was even possible.

We stopped kissing and I hugged him.He caressed my hair and I relaxed instantly.I glanced at the clock I had on the wall and my eyes widened.

"Sorry to bother but I really need to finish that essay" I said and I got up.I heard Brandon sighing from behind me.(total:13.225)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

Sorry for not posting but I didn't have any inspiration.I don't know why.

In a couple of weeks this competition will end.So will do my story.

I have lots of things in my mind and I think that they are going to turn out good.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Love you all
Kisses
-Vaso🥰