Chapter 5

I wasn't even surprised.I was sure that he would show up eventually.The thing is that I don't know why my heartbeat got faster when I saw him.It's probably a coincidence.Just relax.

Before I could even react he was at our table.Ashton's grip tightened around the chair's arm,his knuckles were so white they could break.I placed my hand to his and I tried to calm him.

Brandon was looking at us with a smirk on his face.But that smirk was so arrogant.I wanna punch his cute face.

Wait,did I just called him cute?

I shook my head and focused on his eyes.I wanted to know why on earth he was here.

"Hello guys" he said like it was the most normal thing happening.I rolled my eyes and he just giggled.

"You are so cute when you do that eye roll thing" he said with a smirk. "Hey Ashton leave us alone for a moment" Brandon demanded and Ashton didn't even bother neither look at him nor make a move.He stood still and waited for my confirmation.I nodded and he slowly got up from his sit.I kept staring at my ice tea while Brandon made himself comfortable on the chair Ashton was sitting before.

"So..."Brandon trailed off.God Why is this so hard.

"So.."I said and looked at him.He was about to put his hands over mine but I quickly took them away.His facial expressions seemed hurt but I couldn't care less.

"You want explanations don't you?" He said awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck.I was angry.I don't WANT explanations.I DESERVE explanations.

"Um I don't want explanations." I said with a straight face.His faint smile dropped and he was serious."You own me explanations.You left without saying anything.And the worst part isn't that I was devastated after your leaving.The worst part is that you came back after four years of disappearance like it was nothing.And then you left again.And now what?"I said trying to keep calm.All this time I was pushing back my anger and sadness and now that I have him in front of me I want to tell him all those things I never did.

"Look I'm terribly sorry for what I did to you.I never meant to hurt you so much.I love you and it hurts me to see you looking at me with that look.But I can't say anything.I totally deserve this.I have a serious reason to why I left."he said and I nodded.But why you met me at campus and left again?

"What happened?" He asked and I realized I had a frown on my face.Shoot.I voiced my question and he calmly shook his head.

"It's a long story"he said.I sighed.Why is it so hard for him to just tell me?

"I have time" I said eventually in a serious tone.He leaned forward and placed his elbows on the table.For the first time today he seemed anxious.

"I..."sigh"I had cancer"

That was the first shot.My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.Tears were about to start falling from my eyes.Whatever he did to me he was my best friend.Or something more.

"Why you never said anything?We could get through this together.I would help you get through this just like you did with me." I can't continue talking.I think that if I say another word I will cry.

"It wasn't that simple." He said looking down."I thought that if you hated me it would be better.I-the doctors weren't positive.I had minimum chances of living.And I didn't want you to be sad about me if I died.I thought it was better if you didn't grieve for me.I wanted you to continue your life.But with me staying in your life that would never happen." He said with a sigh.

I was speechless.What can I say?

"You are such an asshole.I thought you were dead.I thought that you got tired of me." I said hitting him on his arm.I think I was crying.Yep I'm definitely crying.

"I'm sorry.I don't know what else to say."he said hugging me.After that I cried for a long time.I was hugging  him tighter and tighter as the time passed.Brandon tried to calm me.

"I forgive you.But it would be better if I knew.What would happen if you-no no let's not think about that" I said shaking my head."You are here,that's what really matters now."

I can't describe how happy I am.Brandon is back!I would laugh my butt off if someone told me that he would come back three months ago.

And now he is sitting right besides me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Meeeel" he whined.I looked at him and narrowed my eyes.That attention seeker idiot.

"I need to study" I said and looked back at my textbook.And now he is poking my stomach.

It's been like a week since Brandon and I talked.I feel way better now.I haven't seen neither Amber nor Ashton the past week.

I talked to them and they are going to meet Brandon in a while.For now we are just filling the time we lost.That dumb head is still poking me.

"I'm going to kill you"I said in my calmest voice.

"Fuck no.RUN" he said shouting the last part.He started running around my apartment.What did I do as the mature person I am?Of course I chased him.

He got inside my bedroom running.I got inside right before the door was shut closed.Now it's time.

I ran and ran and ran.But he was faster.But I managed to catch him.The thing is that I can't do something he is way stronger than me.So now we are just «fighting».I almost dropped him on the bed but the last moment he switched places with me and I was under him.

We were close.Like super close.So close our noses were touching.Our eyes locked.My eyes dropped on his lips and I instantly looked back on his eyes.But now his focus where on my lips.

My heart is pounding in my chest.It's probably from the running,I'm not fit at all.

Before I knew Brandon moved and got up from me.I think I heard him whispering curse words.Nahh.

But...I don't know..I feel kind of upset?

Did I want him to kiss me?

Did he want to kiss me

What happened now?(total:5.158)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guysss

Sorry for now updating all this time-for the 3 people that are reading that story.I appreciate you guys.

Anyways,I totally blame school.I had so many exams the past weeks and I want summer to come.

Love you so so so so much.Be prepared for more chapters this week.

A lot of things will happen.
Until next time
Kisses
-Vaso🥰