Chapter: 3 (pt: 1)

The group were now sitting across from the devils in the building. Orion and Tron informed the rest that rias and Sona wanted to speak to them and they all acknowledged. During the day, rumours spread about Tron and rias walking alongside each other while Orion acted as their helper and bodyguard. Although Tron was confused by this along with Orion who was only a bit confused, since he knew humans more than Tron did, and they both did not know how this was causing an uproar. They decided to ignore this and move on since they and their rest of the group had too much on their plate at the moment.

Rias: "*bows* thank you all for coming. I'll get straight to the point; we were thinking on what Tron and Orion said that night you found out about us, and we would like to make a deal with you."

orion: "What is the deal you're proposing?"

Sona: "we would like you to join us. Not in our peerage, but in our club." She said catching their attention.

Stark: "care to elaborate further."

Sona: "of course. *adjusting her glasses* we respected your decisions and were amazed by your leaders speech, we will not force you to join our peerage. But however do a what your leaders suggested, like an agreement between us, a contract if you will." She says as the leaders smile before raising an eyebrow.

Tron: "why make this contract between us?" He asked a bit confused because they said they would make an agreement, not a contract.

Sona: "you see, us devils have four different ranking classes: low, middle, high, And ultimate class. For a devil to rank up, they preform three tasks that's either contracting, military accomplishments, and rating games. Contracting allows us to do a job for a client to get points and rewards. A rating game is when 2 devil's peerages face off in a game to test their skills. But unfortunately, rias and I can't participate in any so the second option is useless now. So this is our only available choice."

Reach: "let me guess, you want us to help you with your contracts to raise through the ranks."

Sona: "we will reward you with things in return for your services. So will you help us?" She said. The group looked at eachother in thought before nodding to each other.

Orion: "do these contracts have inoccent clients that are in need of help?"

Sona: "yes, there are."

Orion: "And we could save them from a horrific fate?"

Sona: "yes." She says confused. Orion then nods to Tron before the look at the devils again.

Tron: "very well then, we accept." He said which shocked the devils, except for rias who was in joy that they did accept.

Saji: "Hold on!" He says with a mask of suspicion.

Rias: "what?"

Saji: "how do we know that these guys won't use us for their personal agendas? How can we be sure they won't stab us in the back?" He said, Sona was about to snap at him before Trf walked infront of him with a small smile.

Trf: "we can understand why you are cautious of us saji, you want to protect your friends from pain, don't you?" He said causing him to go wide eyed.

Saji: "h-how did you-?"

Trf: "know? Well saji, we all want to do the same thing, make sure our loved ones don't get hurt or even beyond that, along with innocent lives. We've felt that pain and still do to this day, but sometimes you need a small bit of trust earned to move forward, don't you agree?" He said causing everyone to smile a bit at his speech, but making them wonder why they felt pain like that. Saji then smiled before putting an arm around Trf's neck facing them towards the rest.