Chapter: 3 (pt: 3)

Before any of those calls, Trf, shino and bee were in the teleportation field and were waiting to arrive at the location.

Trf: "so... this is the teleportation field of the devils teleport magic."

Shino: "the devils sure like the red and black theme, because right now it looks like we are going into a black hole." She says while looking around the room to see a read tunnel leading to a black hole by them.

Bee: *beep* *boooom* ( I guess devils just like the colour. But I do agree that it looks like a black hole.)

Trf: "definitely." He said. They were then silent for a couple of minutes until Trf realised something. He grabbed a metal stick and put it infront of him, and it activated into this:

 He grabbed a metal stick and put it infront of him, and it activated into this:

The other 2 noticed something was off as well.

Shino: "Trf? Is something wrong?"

Trf: "I'm sure of it, we should've been to the location sometime ago. I'm checking why we aren't there yet." He says pressing a couple of buttons until a small screen shows up and shows a map with some red dots. The screen then goes closer and closer until it shows 3 dots going around rapidly in circles in one location.

Bee: *beeep* (That looks very bad)

Trf: "indeed, we're there but the client isn't so right now the teleportation field doesn't know where to land. We're stuck in a loop! huh?" He says as he the sees another red dot going towards the dots fast.

Bee: *be* *bo* (oh, no.)

Trf: "oh scrap. EVERYONE HOLD ON!" He says as a big metal figure crashes through the teleport field, destroying it causing the three to fall down along with it screaming before they land unconscious.

______________

Half an hour later, they were still unconscious in a forest until:

Trf: "ugh... what the hell happened?" He says before trying to lift himself up, but stopped when he saw a familiar white haired figure on top of him.

Trf: "shino?" He asked before poking her cheek lightly causing her to wake up.

Shino: "hm... Trf?" She says looking at his face before they both smile at eachother. They then realised what position they were in and their faces turned red. Trf then moves her face closer to his and the look into eachotherers eyes for a second before they kiss. After they kiss they helped eachother up and looked around.

Shino: "any idea where are we?"

Trf: "we're in the location where the client requested us. Or maybe an old friend of ours." He says as he picks up the metal stick on the flour and puts it back in his pocket. They then hear a groan and see non other than bee in a tree.

Trf: "bee?"

Shino: "you ok?"

Bee: *beep* *loom* *doow* (ugh... Trf? Shino? Yeah I'm fine... are you both ok?)