Chapter 6: A Ghost-aster

You were very excited to walk in. You and Luigi entered the dark mansion, seeing nothing but old furniture and a Victorian setting style throughout the interior. The place was full of webs, pretty much home to creepy crawlies. Luigi had his Poltergust 3000 ready in case any ghosts appear. 

 "Sure is quiet in here, ain't it (Y/N)?" Luigi asked, looking back at you with beads of sweat on his head. He wasn't enjoying this mansion at all. It was giving him the creeps just being here for more than a minute.

"Sure is, Luigi. It couldn't be this quiet if it is haunted" you smiled at Luigi. You had to admit, it is creepy, but that's what makes this adventure so fun. You placed your hands on Luigi's shoulders, staying closer. "Hopefully we find Mario and Gadd as soon as possible."

"You can say that again," Luigi said. The both of you suddenly stop, hearing something close by. "Okay, come out! Mario? Professor Gadd?" Luigi walked away from your side, trying to aim for any ghosts that will jump out. 

You both then heard childish, helium sounds of laughter. Luigi jumped along with you in fear. "What was that?!" You asked, shaking in place. Luigi shook up as well. 

"Ghosts!" Luigi pointed out. It was a Boo ghost. He had his Poltergust 3000 ready and fired to vacuum the fiends up. "Alright, I like to know where my big brother, Mario and our friend, Professor E. Gadd is?" Few more flew at him. They stuck their tongues out, teasing him.

"Aww, it's just a little Boo how adorable," you said, smiling at how cute it is.

"They are not cute when they cause mischief, (Y/N)!" Luigi snapped back, obviously getting annoyed and panicking in fright over these Boos, even your enjoyment by this whole situation. 

From behind, you didn't expect more Boos. They giggled deviously as they possessed a chair. Sliding it towards you from behind with lightning speed, you gasps.

"Hey! Luigi! Help me!" You cried for help. The other Boos went into the curtains as they took it off. The red old curtains flew towards you, tieing you up around the chair that you are sitting on. It began to float. "Luigi!!" You screamed. 

Luigi began to suck up the ghosts and the Boo ones up. There was just too much of them. "(Y/N)!!!" Luigi tried to chase after you. The other Boos came out after him, swirling him in a circle, blocking his view at you. "Get outta here, you spirits!" Luigi kept at it with his Poltergust 3000; Just sucking them all the best he could. He knew he was going to lose you if he didn't hurry up.

"Let go of me, right now! This isn't funny!" You struggled in your bindings. They were taking you down the halls. 

"Why should we? Our king wants us to bring you to him~" A female Boo said back. 

"King? King Boo? Oh no..." 'I'm doomed!' you thought to yourself. You were flushed by this. Meeting the royal King of the Boos? You only imagine what he has in store for you.