Chapter 7

A/N: oh how i love this chapter :) enjoy! let me know what you think :)

Chapter 7

LOUIS POV

Louis raced to the bow, and skidded to a halt once he got to the benches. He immediately spotted a curly mop of hair poking out from the one right next to the tip of the ship. Louis smiled and started walking toward it. Harry heard his footsteps and turned around hopefully. His eyes lit up when they fell on Louis, and he stood up. "Lou," he said softly. "I didn't think you were going to come." Louis slowly walked toward Harry. "Of course I did, Haz. I had to get away from my dad first." Louis rolled his eyes. "But I'm here."

"You are," Harry said. A mischevious glint appeared in Harry's eyes. "So Lou, I thought we could have a bit of fun together." Louis chuckled. "What did you have in mind?"

"I thought I'd take you to a REAL party. Come with me," Harry said, grabbing Louis' hand and running down the corridor and flights of stairs until they came to a door. Louis could hear the music and laughter from outside. He gulped nervously. He didn't really know what to do...he had never gone to parties like this before. He didn't want to be awkward. Harry stopped outside. "Haz I don't think this is a good idea..." Louis said. Harry put his hands on Louis' shoulders. "You'll be great Lou. We're going to have an amazing time." He locked his fingers with Louis, which caused him to blush of course, and pushed the door open. Louis' jaw dropped. People were EVERYWHERE. This was so different from the "formal" parties he'd always gone to. People were dancing drunkedly on tables, passed out, people were playing cards and arm wrestling and making out and it was CRAZY. Harry looked at Louis' face and smiled when he saw how shocked he looked. "You like?" he asked. Louis didn't know what to say. "ZAYN!" Harry shouted suddenly, making Louis jump. He grabbed Louis' hand again and pulled him over to where a tan, dark haired boy was waving at Harry. When they reached him, Louis saw that the dark haired boy was talking and laughing with blonde boy sitting on top of the table who was playing a guitar. "Harry! Hey mate!" the dark haired boy said, pushing a drink into his hand. "Oi! You!" he yelled, pointing to Louis. Louis gulped. "M-me?" Louis said, scared. 'Why's this guy yelling at me?! What'd I do?!' The boy pushed a drink into his hand too, and laughed. "Why d'you look scared mate?" Louis let out a sigh of relief, though he was still a bit nervous. "I-um..." he stuttered, looking at Harry with wide eyes, who was watching, amused. Harry wrapped an arm around Louis. "Lou, meet my best mate, Zayn Malik. Zayn, this is Louis Tomlinson. I met him today, he's great." Harry said with a grin. Louis blushed. Zayn looked back and forth between the two when realization seemed to dawn on him. He suddenly beamed knowingly, and pulled Louis into a hug. "It's wonderful to meet you Louis Tomlinson! Can I call you Tommo?" Louis was startled but returned the hug and chuckled. "Whatever floats your boat." Zayn laughed loudly. "So, Tommo, are you one of the famous Tomlinsons who own that big ass company? The company that made the ship we're on?" Louis grimaced. "Yeah, yeah I am."

"Sick. But doesn't that mean you're rich?...What are you doing down here? This isn't your floor, you should be up top..."

Harry put his arm around Louis again. "I brought him here. We met yesterday." Zayn grinned at his friend and wiggled his eyebrows. Harry gave Zayn a warning look, blushing, which Louis found quite funny and adorable. Zayn laughed again. "I see. Well I've been hanging out with Niall here all day, since you were nowhere to be found, Styles. Abandoning your best friend for Tommo, I guess I'm being replaced," Zayn said in a fake depressed and hurt tone. Harry rolled his eyes. "So Harry, Louis, this is Niall Horan." Zayn continued, motioning toward the blonde lad with the guitar, looking at him lovingly. Niall smiled a toothy grin. "Pleased to meet you both." he said in an Irish accent. Louis raised his eyebrows at Zayn, who was continuing to gaze at Niall. Might as well have little hearts in his eyes, he was looking at Niall so dreamily. He turned to Harry questioningly, who was already smirking. Guess he had noticed too. The four boys sat down with their drinks, and after an hour, they were all cracking up at Niall's funny jokes and stories. They had become close so quickly. Harry's eyes lit up as he watched people dancing in the middle of the room. "Cmon Lou, let's go dance!" he said, running to the dance floor and dragging Louis along with him.