Chapter 14

A/N: hey guys, sry for the late upload, but heres chapter 14. hope you like it, let me know what yall think xx

Chapter 14 

LOUIS POV 

"You," Louis gasped between kisses, "are bloody perfect. You're so great, you're just brilliant." Louis and Harry were sprawled on Louis' bed, hair disheveled, faces pink, and lips swollen. After they had gotten breakfast and hung out a bit, they decided to go back to Louis' suite for a snogging session. Now that the fact that they loved each other was out in the open, the boys just couldn't get enough of each other. "I think you're talking about yourself, love," Harry said, winking. Louis blushed. "Stop winking! God, Styles, you're driving me insane!"  

"Oh am I now?" Harry teased, making Louis flush scarlet. Harry's expression slowly switched from teasing to serious as he muttered, "I really love it when you blush. The way it colors your cheeks and makes your eyes brighter...it's absolutely endearing." Louis, eyes burning with love and passion, simply attacked Harry's mouth with his in response, kissing him for a few minutes before pulling away. "Are you sure no one's here? I'd hate for you to get in trouble because of me," Harry said. "Don't worry, I won't. Dad won't show up anytime soon." Harry stood up and stretched, his shirt rising and exposing the milky white skin of his stomach. Louis couldn't stop himself from staring. Thankfully, Harry didn't seem to notice. "Good, 'cause I'm starving. Can we-" Harry was cut off by the slamming of the sitting room door. "Louis! I know you're in here!" Mr. Tomlinson's voice rang through the house. "Shh," Louis hushed nervously as he locked the door of his room and pushed Harry through the other door into the parlor. "I wanted to apologize for earlier," Mr. Tomlinson called out. "Please get out here, Louis." Mr. Tomlinson's footsteps thudded against the thick dark red carpet as he walked over to Louis' room and tried to pull the door open, finding it locked. "Where are you?" he called out again. Harry and Louis ran silently through the parlor-well tried to run silently- and made their way toward the door out when Harry banged his knee on a table. "SHIT!" he yelled out instinctively, then slapped his hand over his mouth. Louis shook his head side to side frantically, motioning for Harry to continue following him. Mr. Tomlinson had been silent for a while. "Louis? That didn't sound like you," he said after a long pause. "Do we have a thief in here? I'm calling security," Louis eyes widened in panic. "No, Dad, it's just me!" he yelled. 

"I could've sworn I heard someone else's voice," Mr. Tomlinson called back. Then there was silence. "Louis Tomlinson. Why did you lock the door? Was that voice....oh god. You brought Styles here, didn't you?!" Another pause, this one much shorter, before Mr. Tomlinson exploded. "WHAT THE HELL DID I TELL YOU?! I DON'T WANT YOU WITH HIM ANYMORE! STYLES, GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW! UNLOCK THE BLOODY DOOR SO THAT I CAN TEACH YOU A LESSON!" Louis' eyes began to tear up again, and Harry watched him as he began to cry. This was so embarrassing. Harry's face turned red and his green eyes hardened. "Oi! Shut up! You can't talk to Louis like that, and you can't control who he can and can't see!" he yelled, sounding so angry that even Louis was frightened. Before Mr. Tomlinson could respond, Harry grabbed Louis' hand and ran out the parlor door, through the corridor and up the stairs to the deck. 

HARRY POV 

Harry was seeing red. He had never been so angry in his entire life. He pulled the boy he loved up the stairs to another floor, to safety, where nothing and no one could hurt him. When they reached the deck, which was empty except for the crew members in the lookout tower. Harry stopped and spun around, facing Louis. Louis wouldn't look at him, he had his head ducked down and he was shaking. Harry knew he was trying to keep himself from crying. Harry tilted Louis' chin up. "Hey," Harry whispered, kissing the tears off of Louis' face. "Don't cry love, please don't." Louis started crying even harder, and Harry pulled him into a hug. He ran his hand through the smaller boy's hair, comforting him until he stopped crying. "Louis, I'm so sorry, I feel like it's all my fault-" 

"Harry, you're too good to me. Really." 

Harry was confused. Where had that come from? "Louis-" 

"I can't be around my Dad anymore. I'm done." He looked up into Harry's eyes. "When this ship docks, I'm getting off with you."  

Harry's breath hitched, and he had to 

make an effort to stop himself from 

beaming. He reached out and pushed back a stray hair from Louis' face. "Really?" he asked. Louis nodded, smiling slightly. "We'll run away, Lou. You, me, Zayn, and Niall. Maybe we can convince Liam too. We'd live on the road, travel the world, have the time of our lives. We'll go to Paris and climb the Eiffel Tower and watch the sunset from up there, and then go to Italy and ride on a gondola together, and then maybe we can even get all the way to Greece and go horseback riding on the cliffs and-" Louis cut him off with a quick kiss. "I love you," Louis said softly. "I love you too," Harry said back, smiling. He grabbed Louis' hand and intertwined their fingers. "Louis," he started. "Would it be alright if...I could...call you mine? I mean I know I already have and I've always thought of you as my boyfriend but I mean like...officially..." Louis grinned, his eyes shining. "I'm already yours Harry. I always have been, ever sice we met...but making it official? Well, I thought you'd never ask," he said. "You're quite a sap though, Harold. That was a bit too cheesy," he teased. Harry smiled down at his boyfriend and kissed him on the forehead. "And you're NOT a sap? Ha. Please," he countered. He leaned his forehead against Louis, his arms wrapped around the smaller boys' waist, Louis' arms around Harry's neck, and their noses touching. He looked into Louis' eyes, smiling. "As long as I have you, I don't care," Harry continued. "These few days with you have been some of the best days of my life. I-" 

And Louis would never know what Harry was about to say next because suddenly, the ship jerked. A loud grating sound made the two boys jump in fright, and they spun around to see where the noise was coming from. Harry's eyes widened in shock when he saw a massive iceberg scraping against the right side of the ship, making the dreadful noise. It was right there, he could reach out and touch it if he wanted to. Harry looked at Louis, frightened, and Louis' expression seemed to mirror Harry's exact feelings. He grabbed Louis' hand and ran up to the lookout deck. Halfway up the stairs, they stopped to listen to the crew's response. "Call the captain," someone ordered. "Close all the gates before they flood."  

"Four out of the five bottom compartments are filling with water," someone else shouted. "CLOSE THE GATES! We need to stop it until it floods any more!" someone yelled back. Then, the captain appeared onto the deck. "What's going on?" he asked, tone urgent. "We hit an iceberg," a short man with a large mustache said. "It took out some of the side of the ship. Four out of the five bottom compartments are filling with water. It's not looking too good," he told the captain. The captain's face hardened, his features became unreadable."Isn't this ship supposed to be unsinkable?" another crew 

member inquired. "We should be fine, right?" he asked the captain. The captain stayed silent. Louis squeezed Harry's hand, hard. Harry squeezed back, trying to reassure him. "It is if 3 of the compartments flood. Not 4," he whispered. The crew was silent. After a long pause, someone spoke. "So that means..." 

"Yes," the captain interrupted, still 

whispering. "The Titanic will sink."